Please Help To Translate Love Letter

sb1983

Recently I told my girlfriend that we can not meet anymore because my parents don't like our relationship. She is 35 and have two children. She is divorced and she work in the go go bar. I am 28. I love her very much with my heart and she love me too. She is my first love in my life. I know that she tell me truth all the time and did not lie. This is a long story. She wrote me something in email but Google Translate does not work good sometimes. Please help me to translate this part:

หลังจากฉันเขียนจดหมายฉบับนี้จบสิ้นลง ฉันจะไปตามทางของฉัน อย่างหนึ่งที่จะขอบอกคุณว่าฉันจะรักคุณมากที่สุดในหัวใจและจะจดจำคุณไปจนวันตาย และจะรักเพียงคุณคนเดียว และคุณคือคนสุดท้ายของชีวิตฉัน ลาก่อน.......คนดีของฉัน

This is the Google Translate translation:

After I wrote this letter ends. I will follow my way. One will tell you that I will love you the most in the heart and will remember until the day you die. It's just you alone. And you're a man of my life. ....... Good bye to me.

Did she wrote that she would remember me until I die? Why she is telling this? She want me to die before she dies? Is this an imprecation or not? I am afraid. And now my heart pains. This is not an metaphor it really pains because I don't want to make her unhappy. She cry every day and me too. sad.gif

She will go her separate way after writing this email to you. She wants to tell you that she loves you the most in her heart and will remember you till she draws her last breath. She will only love you and no one else after you. Good bye, good man of mine.

I'm sure someone else can translate it more smoothly than my version.