Thai Embassy Opens Hotline For Abused Wives: Sweden

webfact

What about a hotline in Thailand from respective embassies for 'abused farang'?

"Abused farang"!?! Are you serious...How about "Hotline for a farang, who not being able to find a western woman who would put up with his lacking as a human being and therefore came to the land of smiles to seek fulfillment funded by his brick-laying (at a good exchange rate probably "lawyer") income and, due to finding that woman (a bar girl!!), get's screwed.

Oh sorry...that must be you...

opps....touched a raw nerve there lad. Having watched TV years, with people bitching about "Thai women"..... i would say 95 in 100 starts with " i met this girl in a bar".

I bet a large majority of falangs have never met as or dated a non-bar "Thai women".

I have, she worked in Real Estate and now works for Khirin Travel. Not all Thai woman are bar girls.

Exactly Sibbo - My girlfriend has a Masters and is a corporate exec. - earns more money than I do. These sad sacks just jealous: They've been here too long and have never found reality - they never found it back home....

....you know the excuse......'culture'.........or lack of any concept of it.....or anything else....

........thousands of foreigners robbed blind.....not to mention 'done in' in one way or another...

........now go to his country......and you can't have your mindless, selfish way......because you are now in a civilized country....and suddenly you are an 'abused victim'....

.....this massage parlor crock....try to stereotype foreigners further???.....has no basis

.....their way or no way....that is not culture....and if you don't conform (here)....you are 'dealt with......(elsewhere)....you are abusive....

.....see where the real abuse lies....

opps....touched a raw nerve there lad. Having watched TV years, with people bitching about "Thai women"..... i would say 95 in 100 starts with " i met this girl in a bar".

I bet a large majority of falangs have never met as or dated a non-bar "Thai women".

I have and still do.

I haven't and still don't.

I don't want to and never will.

555 brilliant :lol:

I have and got married to her and she was worse than the bar girl I was dating before meeting her.

This is so related to many swedish womens fascist-feminism! Swedish feminist women on high ranking positions talking of problems about men, especially swedish men, and dam_n them if they have a foreign wife, wich has become a more common practice lately. Puting pressures or giving misled "information" to foreign embassies how horrible swedish men are. One time a swedish female politician wanted to have really strict rules on swedish men bringing loved ones from foreign countries in to Sweden, meanwile Sweden has one of the highest rape-statistics in the world, and the norm is that the rapist is a man of a MENA country just arrived in Sweden! Media or feminist politicians never talks of this.

Swedish women also has become extremely sensitive to swedish men taking foreign girls. Last week i met an old male friend who i hadn´t seen for a long time with his new woman, a swedish born girl of yugoslavian origin, on my way home i met a swedish female friend that know us both and when i told the glad news to her i noticed on her reaction that she really didn´t like it when i said that our friends girl was yugoslavian!

same thing happened to me myself not long ago, when i was kind of in love with a woman i just met with chilean origin. My swedish female collegues who i told hated it when i said she was chilean, i could see it in their face and reaction!

At the same time they think they can do what they want!!!

Oh well, Swedish feminists don't like to see Swedish men with Thai women...

Isn't that simply human nature???

In my hometown in Europe I see LOADS of women holding hands with black men. (mostly asylum - seekers from West Africa)

Now..... show me a local White Man who likes to see that!!

I have, she worked in Real Estate and now works for Khirin Travel. Not all Thai woman are bar girls.

Exactly Sibbo - My girlfriend has a Masters and is a corporate exec. - earns more money than I do. These sad sacks just jealous: They've been here too long and have never found reality - they never found it back home....

Hardly jealous....the average Thai Visa's spouse/GF's are typically Hi-so Thai/Chinese who have a minimum of a double doctorate, work in their own or family business and their family has " serious connection's" in the Police, Army, Goverment....(tick the applicable) .....:whistling: