Hua Hin City Fc

josephinebloggs

Hi, i have recently seen some large signs what seem to be promoting a new Football Team here in the City. The Sign also has a website of www.huahincityfc.com which doesn't seem to work & i just wondered if anyone knew where they play or are potentially playing & if they are even a Team yet or are even formed yet ?? Unfortunately the rest of the sign is in Thai and i can't seem to work out anything else at all on it.

its asking for players etc ,they are trying to get a team and entering the thai 2nd division

they are doing work on the pitch on soi somopong off the canel road ,its a long way off being finished only just put sand on the pitch,

my son is trying to get to play for them he knows a few of the trainers ,but hes only 16 they say he must be 17 years old

my son is trying to get to play for them he knows a few of the trainers ,but hes only 16 they say he must be 17 years old

There's great logic for you...

If you're good enough you're old enough where i'm from aye ?? biggrin.gif

Thanks Steve, appreciate it, i know where you mean too..

No hint of any stands or that there though aye ??

:o I hope this has nothing to do with that crook <name removed> who has a hand in the stadium.

I see the Observer has raised its head again, not sure who fronts it for him, everything in his wifes name, he has gone bust so many times now. Never see him out and about for obvious reason's.

If he has anything to do with it, its a CON. :unsure:

Edited by roly
The accused name was removed to avoid potential problems

:o I hope this has nothing to do with that crook <name removed> who has a hand in the stadium.

I see the Observer has raised its head again, not sure who fronts it for him, everything in his wifes name, he has gone bust so many times now. Never see him out and about for obvious reason's.

Well i know nothing about HH " Politics " but there isn't any Stadium there & i'm not sure how it could be a " con ", it's just a Football Team that are having their Pitch relayed at the moment it seems and are looking to get into the domestic League set up from the second tier..

basilfox i think you need to be-careful who your talking about slander is not legal here , and this stadium is nothing to do with any farangs its totally thai run and funded ,its got quite a few police officers involved who do lots to help and train the younger lads and keep them of the streets in there own time including a 0700 training session ,and they take them all over Thailand playing in various competitions

Hi.

Where are the signs? I can read some Thai so I might be able to have a look, or at least ask a Thai friend to help. In any case you're right the website does not appear to work and on doing a DNS lookup there isn't much information returned so not possible to tell who owns it. Cheers.

basilfox i think you need to be-careful who your talking about slander is not legal here , and this stadium is nothing to do with any farangs its totally thai run and funded ,its got quite a few police officers involved who do lots to help and train the younger lads and keep them of the streets in there own time including a 0700 training session ,and they take them all over Thailand playing in various competitions

Agreed. I think it's wise to refrain from any potentially slanderous comments on this forum, just to err on the side of caution.

Nevertheless, everybody is entitled to their opinions and it can be good to raise such contentious points occasionally, although perhaps in a more subtle way blink.gif. Cheers

You've got to be joking and obviously not from here for long. the Observer and all who are involved with it have been together for a long time and have handled themselves very professionally in all that they do. I recommend them highly. You are very foolish to make your last statement as you are 100% wrong and should think before writing such nonsense.

Slander, where's that then. Tell you what, bring the little bald chubby guy down the town for a chat then, say "O Rielly's" Irish Bar, name a time. :lol:

You've got to be joking and obviously not from here for long. the Observer and all who are involved with it have been together for a long time and have handled themselves very professionally in all that they do. I recommend them highly. You are very foolish to make your last statement as you are 100% wrong and should think before writing such nonsense.

I was not talking about the staff of the Observer,but the owner (short bald chubby bloke from England) hiding in his house at Palm Hills, probably his Thai wife is the owner now, please read before posting. :annoyed:

Hi.

Where are the signs? I can read some Thai so I might be able to have a look, or at least ask a Thai friend to help. In any case you're right the website does not appear to work and on doing a DNS lookup there isn't much information returned so not possible to tell who owns it. Cheers.

The signs are on the Klong Road ( don't know the proper name, the Road with the Canal & River beside it ) at the Traffic Lights on the side of the Road that would take you out of Town & out towards where the Club will actually be based.smile.gif.

That's the only sign i've seen.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

The signs are on the Klong Road ( don't know the proper name, the Road with the Canal & River beside it ) at the Traffic Lights on the side of the Road that would take you out of Town & out towards where the Club will actually be based.smile.gif.

be nice to know the exact Location ??? :whistling:

Hi.

be nice to know the exact Location ??? :whistling:

Did i not explain it clearly enough above ?? unsure.gif

Are there more than one set of Traffic Lights on the Klong Road ?? unsure.gif

Has the Ground/Pitch/Stadium not been mentioned already in the Thread ?? unsure.gif

Maybe you was too busy writing about things that aren't true and getting busy to have noticed it all Basil..

Edited by josephinebloggs