Flood Victims Chide Thai PM Over Lack Of Aid

webfact

I understand that Alexakap has had his house flooded and is therefore naturally and justifiably upset and angry at the current government.

Wrong.

Once again: I do NOT care who is on charge now. YS or AV or SC (Santa).

I see FARCE, only the FARCE around the flooded areas. And you watch your television from the [yet] dry side.

Feel the difference, and sound me the name who is IN CHARGE of the current trouble. WHOEVER HE/SHE/IT IS - I simply see noone during this 2-week flood. What? No name pronounced? Ha-ha, how predictable.

Once again, read it: NOONE HERE, only a few helpful locals. NO govt, NO electricity, NO tap water and NO food. You don't tell me how helpful your belowed govt was shown in da last tv news.

And tomorrow I'll go there again.

The thing that I don't understand is the obsession of the anti reds to blindly and childishly resort to name calling and criticism without any intelligent reasoning behind their posts.

With regards to being a red supporter, are you up to the constant barrage of insults that will inevitably come your way? I'm not even a real supporter, more a sympathiser and even then, I've been subject to personal insults :)

Open your eyes, kiddo. Or keep "not understanding" and save my time. My objective is not to enlight you - please educate yourself (or read the initial post again - there are some "voices of the true voters". They are changing).

Oh dear, I think you might be losing it a bit dear chap. I think I shall wait till you have calmed down to a more reasonable level before further exchanges. Take care (I'm going off to educate myself now).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say that it's gutsy of her to go into the lion's den and face up to the people. It gives moral support to those that are in favour of her, and allows her opponents to vent some anger and frustration.

Well done YL!

i guess brainwashed is far to little a word to use for you yep well done Taksin reds etc for fooling a lot of people all of the time pathetic but then you dont have to suffer from their greed incompetence and pure malice most of suffering will and is done by their own supporters And they deserve what they voted for

How is it for someone who writes as you do gets to amass such a vast amount of money as you claim? Anyway, unlike you who are busy getting all your money out, I'm busy putting in as much as I have.

I am no supporter of the Red Shirts and the Yellow shirts are not much different but while I see Yingluck being slagged off by all and sundry for doing something or not doing something I remember that she was elected to parliament along with some 300 odd other people very few of whom are visible.

The handful that are seen seem to be square pegs looking for round holes to fit into.

My thoughts are that Yingluck had little choice but to accept the "cabinet" that was presented to her to run with and from what I have seen so far is that

yes, she has made mistakes as anyone else would under the circumstances,

yes, she has been crying as many others both men and women would do (though the men would do it in private)

yes, she is stressed out as anybody would be under the circumstances

BUT at least she is doing SOMETHING and not hiding away from all the crap which will surely come in the future and not covering her ass the same as most of the rest of the so called cabinet and "red" leaders.

I must admit if it were me in that very hot (and very wet) seat of power I may just have said something along the lines of

"As an honourable man I will shoulder my responsibilities, accept the blame and pass the leadership on to someone else".

How many of her fellow politicians would step forward do you think.

Yep...you are a red shirt, clearly! (I am joking- well put post, but just wait a few moments...)

Oh for goodness sake!

My patience has deserted me.

I can't find anywhere, here, on Google or anywhere which clearly directs to an organisation or payment process for aid contributions.

Can the mods please put a thread up specifically?

Yes there are all sorts of promo sites of nothing I've ever heard of 'Thai floods gissus yer money' dodgy ones.

However even the UK red cross though citing it's involvement has a drop down menu for contributions and it's not even on it!

Then there's Tesco and coca cola. How much is going to actually get through?

Following links just gets to blood donations, complex local bank transfers in Thailand etc.

I want something which will enable swift easy paypal or card payment online to wring some dosh out of everybody I know in UK.

Before I leave here for BK I want to set up a clear link on my varied web presence and directly email all business, personal contacts and get a few quid in.

An organisation which is channelling money efficiently and quickly please. Anybody?

I can't believe I'm weighing childrens wellington boots in a fairly futile attempt to fill my baggage allowance.

That's as daft as Ying wotsits photo shoot gracefully giving out a few bags in a boat.

Could get some money rolling in if only there was some clarity on who to trust!

I'm buggered if I'm going to try and bring over a suitcase full of eggs though......

Since when has a reddish district equalled a 100% red vote?

Pathum/DonMuang is the "reddish" tambol, the citadel of reds headed to Bangkok. You go and ask locals to educate yourself.

She decided to dress her clowns to those coca-cola t-shirts...but even there the welcome was "mixed" (yet few months ago it was different)...now think yourself.

I don't care the exact red percentage now (however it is going down anyway). I don't even care to spell her name - Im too busy with sandbags, sorry.

You do realise that the so called red shirts constitute more of the population of Thailand than any other singularly coloured shirts don't you?

The true majority of Thailand is colorless. They use their daily t-shirts regardles the colors. Go educate yourself.

I don't care about wai'ing trolls - Im out from this discussion to save my time. Too wet here in Pathumthani nowadays, you know....Tooo manything to watch on....and that girl has brought her common cries and tears to increase the flooding, geeezzzz....

@gweiloman: give it up! These moro&s will never listen to reason. They are too bitter, that their beloved poster-boy AV is not in charge.

Oh my...how he would have done so much better.

What would he have done?

Declare SOE and sit back and let the Army do HIS job!

I am never in a million years a red supporter.

But the hatred and the senseless ranting of the yellow and dems- fans are beginning to make me think, that I should be...just for the fun of it!

"But the hatred and the senseless ranting of the yellow and dems- fans are beginning to make me think, that I should be...just for the fun of it! "

It worked with mebiggrin.gif

Oh for goodness sake!

My patience has deserted me.

I can't find anywhere, here, on Google or anywhere which clearly directs to an organisation or payment process for aid contributions.

Can the mods please put a thread up specifically?

Yes there are all sorts of promo sites of nothing I've ever heard of 'Thai floods gissus yer money' dodgy ones.

However even the UK red cross though citing it's involvement has a drop down menu for contributions and it's not even on it!

Then there's Tesco and coca cola. How much is going to actually get through?

Following links just gets to blood donations, complex local bank transfers in Thailand etc.

I want something which will enable swift easy paypal or card payment online to wring some dosh out of everybody I know in UK.

Before I leave here for BK I want to set up a clear link on my varied web presence and directly email all business, personal contacts and get a few quid in.

An organisation which is channelling money efficiently and quickly please. Anybody?

I can't believe I'm weighing childrens wellington boots in a fairly futile attempt to fill my baggage allowance.

That's as daft as Ying wotsits photo shoot gracefully giving out a few bags in a boat.

Could get some money rolling in if only there was some clarity on who to trust!

I'm buggered if I'm going to try and bring over a suitcase full of eggs though......

My family and friends in the UK are channeling money into my UK account, I then transfer it carefully ( by carefully I mean picking good exchange rate days) to my Thai bank. There it will sit until the waters go, then I will decide who to help and how. I have been studying the people in my village, I see some are selfless and help others, others are selfish, whine and whinge, demand 2 food bags not one. I know who I will help and who I will not. Some may disagree with my policy but I feel it is better to help your community and be in control than to just give money to vague organisations where much will go on "administration".

I am no supporter of the Red Shirts and the Yellow shirts are not much different but while I see Yingluck being slagged off by all and sundry for doing something or not doing something I remember that she was elected to parliament along with some 300 odd other people very few of whom are visible.

The handful that are seen seem to be square pegs looking for round holes to fit into.

My thoughts are that Yingluck had little choice but to accept the "cabinet" that was presented to her to run with and from what I have seen so far is that

yes, she has made mistakes as anyone else would under the circumstances,

yes, she has been crying as many others both men and women would do (though the men would do it in private)

yes, she is stressed out as anybody would be under the circumstances

BUT at least she is doing SOMETHING and not hiding away from all the crap which will surely come in the future and not covering her ass the same as most of the rest of the so called cabinet and "red" leaders.

I must admit if it were me in that very hot (and very wet) seat of power I may just have said something along the lines of

"As an honourable man I will shoulder my responsibilities, accept the blame and pass the leadership on to someone else".

How many of her fellow politicians would step forward do you think.

Yep...you are a red shirt, clearly! (I am joking- well put post, but just wait a few moments...)

I just had a brief lucid few moments fo what I thought was common sense and reality.

Sorry about that. I will try not ot let it happen more than once a year.

I think you might be losing it a bit dear chap. I think

You think too much - until you get completely lost in your thoughts, but not the opponent's words.

I shall wait till you have calmed down to a more reasonable level before further exchanges.

Im calm as a green mamba, believe me bro.

Nothing else to do here - just enjoy the wind, sun and water from the 2nd floor. You'll learn this tranquility soon (if you got a 2nd floor, of course):)

Take care (I'm going off to educate myself now).

Thanks, and that was a great news (about edicating yourself). Keep doing! Cheers!

Now, will you excuse'moi if I do to my sandbags and pumps?

2All: Today I saw a massive free-food distribution @Prapa/Srisaman/Nawong. PTP, RedCross and Oishi finally reached to there? Today is the 15th day of the flood in da area...

I didn't dare to take one pack for me (while I can have, of course), so I can't tell what was in the package. Someone up there needs that more than me, methinks...So, no info of the content.