No City Water For Two Days At My Moobaan

FarangBuddha

Can anyone enlighten me as to why, when most of the rest of Thailand is inundated with water, apparently there is some problem getting city water...at least in my area of Pattaya. I live on NPW about 1 kilo up from Sukhumvit and have not had city water in 2 days. Does anyone know of any pipe repair works in the area that may have necessitated a shut-off or some other reason for the cut-off (I've paid my bill and it's a moobaan wide problem). Anyone else in this vicinity have their water off too?

Edited by FarangBuddha

We have city water in NPW 1.5 km down from Suk so it must be a burst water pipe somewhere in your area sorry.

regards

Scotsman

Agreed. The guy in charge of Lake Maprachan said recently there was enough water for a year.

So, logically, it is a distribution problem in the OP's location.

This seems to be a widespread problem in Pattaya. There is another thread running on this topic. I have only had water for 12 hours a day for a month in central Pattaya. Now none at all since tuesday. This includes the whole neighborhood. Water trucks are everywhere. I guess most people with tanks don't notice until too late. People in condos have no idea, no understanding why that tanker truck is outside late at night. My wife claims she read an article in Thairath yesterday, but it was gone within an hour.

Anyone else in this vicinity have their water off too?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As far as I know is Soi Nernplubwann well inhabited,

Sad for you, if you have to put your question on a forum to get an answer.

I also live up Nernplubwan at Chokchai Village 4 and we have not had water since tuesday and I have no idea why.

Couple of nights ago there was a burst pipe just up from where the new section of road was installed about 6 weeks ago. Just up fom the turning to the Dao Cafe. Looks like it was turned off and someone fogot about it. However, lady next door informs us that the water will be off today for a while, so I suppose it is being attended to.