Cassette To Cd

Chainsaw

Do you have a cassette player? You can download an audio recording program for your computer and do it yourself. My cassette deck is back at my California house. But I do have a digital recording program on my laptop here.

This is a one-off recording that we made of an amazing jam between some top UK session musicians including the late, great Steve Waller (Manfred Mann's Earth band). I thought it was lost for good but managed to obtain a copy during my recent UK trip.

I don't possess a cassette player, hence my request.

:guitar::violin::guitar:

Find a friend to has a cassette stereo player with an auxiliary out. Get a RCA to 3.5 millimeter headphone jack cable. ( Basement of big C) plug the cable into your line in / microphone input on your computer and record.

Comparing the size of the cassette to the pencil its the old type VCR cassette and will not fit in a stereo player

You would need one of the old type VCR players used before DVD players came out

Find a friend to has a cassette stereo player with an auxiliary out. Get a RCA to 3.5 millimeter headphone jack cable. ( Basement of big C) plug the cable into your line in / microphone input on your computer and record.

Comparing the size of the cassette to the pencil its the old type VCR cassette and will not fit in a stereo player

You would need one of the old type VCR players used before DVD players came out

Take another, closer look at the picture Mr.Callen. It's a picture of an AUDIO cassette. The picture of the pencil is not to scale, it's just been included to make a point (pardon the pun).

:cheesy: