I'Ve Just Had My Car Nicked .

onionluke

This vid begs the question - Hienkel or Meschersmit ?

Messerschmidt Kabinenroller. Heinkel is much wider. In MS 2 people sit behind each other, in H next to each other.

Edit to add details.

Edited by hkt83100

Same thing happened to us about 4 yrs back...

Police were no help at all, in fact when we went to the local station one of the offiers made the comment... "Oh cars get stolen from that exact same spot every Sunday between 1-3pm..."

It may be just me, but with that type of regularity, one would think that the Police should have a pretty easy job in setting up a sting. Of course they probably did that a long time ago, so they could find the gang responsible in order to ensure they got their cut...

But the good news is that the insurance paid the full value of the car, we just had to wait a few months as they give the Police 3 months time to find the car. If the Police can not locate the car in that time, insurance pays out.

Edited by CWMcMurray

I some how missed the first time around when you mentioned that you let the keys in it...

That could be a big problem, as I remember that the insurance made a very big point to ensure that we still had both sets of original keys...

They implied that if the keys were also missing it could lead to problems with getting insurance payout. We had both, so did not follow up on that issue as it did not applyto our situation.

I had a similar problem at the Tesco Lotus in Rama 3. I had just finished shopping, and these two, I can only describe them as walking on earth angels, skantily clad, asked me to drop them off at Siam Paragon.

One looked like she was in the Gee Girl Generation, the other was a spitting image of a female Hillary Swank.

as I drove them, the very hot Korean looking one put her hands all over me, and after a very hot and heavy 10 minute car ride I dropped them off at Paragon.

Not long after I discovered my wallet had gone missing!

So that was their game. Last week I saw them again, and the same thing happened.

I would like to seek the advice of this forum. Next week and the following week I need to buy another 2 wallets, with the flooding situation as it is now, where is the most cost effective place to buy wallets?

I have contacted the police about it, they recommend that the night market at Huay Kwang is still open. Comments?