Dr Suthee - Orthopedics

chiang mai

CM/Lanphun highway and Nimanhaemin don't come close to each other....

You don't think so!

Dr Sudhee Sudasna

38/4 Chiang Mai - Lampang Road.

Mon - Frid: 1800 - 1930 hrs

Sat closed.

Su: 0930 - 1130 hrs

Phone: 053 - 214 139

Not sure why I couldn't find this thread earlier but regardless, question answered.

If you are driving on the correct side of the hiway, slow way down when you get to the ESSO station. It's on the same side as the Grand View Hotel. It's all dark on the right hand side of the ESSO station, and his clinic is about the only one that is OPEN, you willsee people sitting inside thru the windows. It's also right next door to the Karaoke place - if the Karaoke place is open, you will see all the neon lights. Park anywhere outside near the Karaoke establishment. We were just there a few days ago. Called the office and still passed it up two times and had to GO AROUND and make u-turns.

If you are driving on the correct side of the hiway, slow way down when you get to the ESSO station. It's on the same side as the Grand View Hotel. It's all dark on the right hand side of the ESSO station, and his clinic is about the only one that is OPEN, you willsee people sitting inside thru the windows. It's also right next door to the Karaoke place - if the Karaoke place is open, you will see all the neon lights. Park anywhere outside near the Karaoke establishment. We were just there a few days ago. Called the office and still passed it up two times and had to GO AROUND and make u-turns.

Thanks Jimmy, that really helps.

Please take a book or computer. I waited three and half hours there on Sunday.

Oh dear, that's not good news, I hope it's a question of good things are worth waiting for.

He is very good and i guess Sunday is not a good day to go. Try and make it during the week if it is possible.