Thai Airways 2 For 1

cupcake

I just tried booking return to london, and i was quoted 78000 for two on the special deal, thats not 2 for1

Spot on Sweeny, but that's blxxdy good for TG. B) In March we were quoted 99,000 baht for one to LHR. (Flying in July though.) :o

Guess what - her indoors did not fly TG. There are better offers out there. Do TG ever do any REAL deals?:unsure:

I just tried booking return to london, and i was quoted 78000 for two on the special deal, thats not 2 for1

Spot on Sweeny, but that's blxxdy good for TG. B) In March we were quoted 99,000 baht for one to LHR. (Flying in July though.) :o

Guess what - her indoors did not fly TG. There are better offers out there. Do TG ever do any REAL deals?:unsure:

Back in mid 2003 they ran a special for at least 6 months.

Buy 1 business class ticket get 1 free for the same flight.

I was mobilising to a job in Dubai in the June and it was cheaper than 2 economy class tickets on any airline on that route, including TG economy. I was able to take advantage of the same deal at New Year too.

Back in mid 2003 they ran a special for at least 6 months.

Buy 1 business class ticket get 1 free for the same flight.

I was mobilising to a job in Dubai in the June and it was cheaper than 2 economy class tickets on any airline on that route, including TG economy. I was able to take advantage of the same deal at New Year too.

THAI offers special fares for southern routes

Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) has reduced is fares for southern routes following the threat of flooding of the main gateway road to the South.

THAI President Piyasvati Amranand said the fare have been reduced in accordance with the request made by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and the Transport Ministry.

THAI will offer "Southern Thailand Flood Relief" special fare tickets, which are 47-58% from regular ticket prices.

This special fare is effective from Friday to December 10.

THAI will operate flights from Suvarnabhumi Airport to southern provinces with a total capacity of 5,039 seats per day and will add more flights and changing the aircrafts if needed for accommodating passengers and cargo services.

The following are special prices:

Bangkok-Surat Thani: from regular fare of Bt4,290, reduced to Bt1,820

Bangkok-Krabi: from regular fare of Bt4,490, reduced to Bt1,920

Bangkok-Phuket: from regular fare of Bt4,675, reduced to Bt2,015

Bangkok-Hat Yai: from regular fare of Bt5,155, reduced to Bt2,255

Bangkok-Samui: from regular fare of Bt6,360, reduce to Bt2,930

(The ticket fare includes fuel surcharge, but excludes airport tax)

For more information, please call the THAI Contact Center at Tel. 02-356-1111 or THAI's ticketing office or www.thaiairways.com.

-- The Nation 2011-11-11