Best Local Internet?

thailandist

I have the 3bb package that costs ~2,500 a month or whatever. The advertised speeds are slower than basically any of the other packages *but* you actually get that speed all the time - even over seas. This service never goes out and is just as reliable as good internet back home. I do heavy, long term downloading sometimes and I haven't had a single problem with the speed being throttled or anything like that, either. Just don't expect it to ever actually go faster than advertised.

I also had 3bb in Phuket last year and it quite decent down there as well. I tried a few while I was down there and 3bb was far and away the best choice so I went with it again. Really glad I did...

Edit: Also I don't know about customer support since I never needed it. I guess getting it signed up took a few more days than expected but no big deal.

Edited by drnkurmlkshk

I also have 3BB but the 9Mbps 950Baht/month package and quite satisfied with it both local and International speeds. Only experience with customer service is when I received a bill with two months showed as owing. E-mailed them and they let me know that I had paid the last month's bill one day late, the 6th rather then the 5th, and is why it showed on the bill but current accounts via computer showed it paid up. So, quick reply for a mistake I made. ;)