Visa Expires 12Th..

Hi,Very silly of me but I've had a few issues with family back in home.My 3 entry tourist visa expires tomorrow. I'm based in Pattaya and was waiting for the forms for my Education VISA to come through.. They may arrive tomorrow if I'm extremely lucky but I doubt it.I did think my VISA expired on the 14th for some strange reason but it's actually the 12th....Any ideas on what I can do?Leave the country and get an extension?I'm in Pattaya and not sure which is easiest..

Did you already get a 30 day extension on the current entry?

Did you use all three entries? If it's actually the visa expiring the 12th I'd guess you have one entry or an extension (at immigration)left to use.

In the morning isn't too late.

If everything is already used, go get another visa or a visa exempt entry.

Did you already get a 30 day extension on the current entry?<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">Did you use all three entries? If it's actually the visa expiring the 12th I'd guess you have one entry or an extension (at immigration)left to use. <br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">In the morning isn't too late.

Yes, that was my last 30 day extension.

I used all 3 entries.

I'm going to go to the office in Jomtiem and try get an extra 7 maybe?