Kicking Khun Boom From This Forum

the gentleman

the gentleman Posted on Tue 2004-01-06…

I also made more money in the last 5 years, then you have ever seen.

Posted in response to Dennis Pennis' message - "Senior members" thread

the gentleman(?) = Bill Gates? Warren Buffet? Bubba Parvenu?

the gentleman Posted on Sat 2004-01-10, 07:34:43

I would like a vote on kicking this idiot out of this forum and blocking his IP from the site.....

Posted on this thread

the gentleman(?) = Fidel Castro?

An acute case of SCUD (Superiority Complex & Uncouthness Disease)??

EOD (end of discussion)

My motto: “Don't argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

yeah yeah well done - fantastic, take a bow, congratulations - yawn! idiot!

Guest IT Manager

I would like to point out, from an Admin point of view, that I dislike intensely, banning people from the board. I have just checked the details of the process. One single ban is in place. I put it there, this morning.

Most people get holidayed for a few days to a month if they become a pain.

Further I would note, that people who get suspended for flaming or being aggressive, generally come back.

I feel much better about holidaying, if members have rationally expressed their disquiet at a post or the actions/behaviours of a member, than I do about unilaterally making a decision based on gut feeling or my personal perspective.

That having been said, I am of the opinion that the banned person is an extremely sad old man with a string of failed (non-paid) relationships behind him, who feels that the world owes him something. It doesn't, and more particularly, neither do I. His operation in Phuket is as likely to succeed as anything else he does however. We look forward to reports from members who visit his bar. Please be aware of the rules regarding ages of participants in horizontal folk dancing at paid establishments. If in doubt, ask for ID and subtract 541 from the age of birth to work out whether to continue.

Honolulu Jimmy may well be able to assist in this.