Ufo In Thamai, Chanthaburi, Thailand ?

george

From: http://www.thamai.net/2011/11/ufo-in-thamai-chanthaburi-thailand/

A term originally coined by the military, an unidentified flying object (usually abbreviated to UFO or U.F.O.) is an unusual apparent anomaly in the sky that is not readily identifiable to the observer as any known object.

I was jogging with my dog that day and saw the flying object with white snow tail, I’m wondering what is that. I cannot unidentify it, so I called it UFO. It doesn’t look like aeroplane and this area do not have airport. I will show the location in the map.

wpid5766-DSC6459.jpg

ISO 100 f/4 1/640sec

Here is the video for the flying object. You can try to find the map, near by do not have any airport too. Where is the object going ?

The video is taking in 1080 HD 30fps:

Planes are everywhere. You just don't see the chemtrails all the time. I was looking for a map I saw before showing actual flights around the world, but gave up after finding these two internesting links.

http://www.aaronkobl...flightpatterns/

http://users.design....oblin/work/faa/

Here it is. It was a movie from this site.

http://radar.zhaw.ch/worldwide.html

http://radar.zhaw.ch/resources/airtraffic.wmv

looks to be a meteor falling at a low altitude.

Meteor? Don't you think it's moving a bit too slow for that?

Airplane: less than 1000 km/h

Meteor: 100-200.000 km/h

Not when the trajectory is more parrallel with the horizon. There are many eye witness sightings of meteors falling at this type of trajectory.

Your quoted speeds are for meteors in outer space, not once they've hit the earth's atmosphere, slow down and lose mass.

Not when the trajectory is more parrallel with the horizon. There are many eye witness sightings of meteors falling at this type of trajectory.

Your quoted speeds are for meteors in outer space, not once they've hit the earth's atmosphere, slow down and lose mass.

have you ever seen a meteor going down?

These speeds i mention are NOT for the the speeds in outer space, but for the speeds entering our atmosphere.

They would slow down a bit, but not that much, if you had ever seen one you would know.

To be specific, the speeds of meteors hitting earth is between 40.000 km/h to 260.000 km/h..

You would see a difference between a plane and a meteor.

It's a plane. Haven't you ever seen one? Planes don't just fly around airports. LOL.

try looking at the sky , more often .

instead of looking at the ground

hoping to find bhart coins . :whistling:

i was like that once .

:jap:

have you ever seen a meteor going down?

These speeds i mention are NOT for the the speeds in outer space, but for the speeds entering our atmosphere.

They would slow down a bit, but not that much, if you had ever seen one you would know.

To be specific, the speeds of meteors hitting earth is between 40.000 km/h to 260.000 km/h..

You would see a difference between a plane and a meteor.

Actually, while it would probably more likely be a UFO than a meteor going at that speed at that altitude and be visible (:D), a meteor big enough to make it to the ground (lets say fist sized), will slow right up more than you think. They'll typically be doing 40km per sec in space but may be slowed to around 500kph if they make it to the ground. Of course, if it's a five-mile wide asteroid, our atmosphere ain't gonna slow it much, while a typical grain-sized one (that is commonly seen at night) doesn't have time to slow much before it burns up in the upper atmosphere. The resistance of the atmosphere is immense... look how much it slows (slowed) the shuttle and failing satellites on re-entry, for instance; a huge chunk of metal doing around 8km per sec down so a few hundred kph. Actually saw a meteor drop slowly before it hit the ground when looking out of bedroom window on a morning of the Leonids shower period in 1998. It was around a mile from the house in the UK. Pretty spooky.