What System To Buy?

Dirk_brijs

• 1 month later...

Def get a xbox 360. Much easier to use (User interface) and games for all ages. If you have space in the living room I recommend kinekt add on that lets you use your hands and voice, it is very cool. I got a xbox for my 12 year old cousin he loves it. Games are like 80-100THB copies and there are literally thousands of games.

PS3 is also good but honestly the UI sucks for kids and games are lacking, the motion controller is aweful. More for media and adults in my opinion.

Wii is simply too old and not fun for kids over 6.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

almost 2 years ago i bought a ps3 to play god of war 3. i thought it was fantastic game and system. for the money, its good that you get blue ray dvd player. plus i think you can connect to internet automatically and surf the web without any additional adapters.

xbox 360 is quite old now isnt it? not a bad system, but i would think that microsoft would have come out with a new system by now.

either system, i'm not sure if thailand have extended warranties....who the official dealers are. in the states, you can get 1-3 year instant replacement warranties.

"2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from TV android app.

A PS3, i got it and i love it. what ianwuk said is not true, the PS3 is great. and the interface is easier on PS3 then xbox what the hell are you talking about?

You must be crazy. Ps3 sucks.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Thank you :)

Whilst the PS3 is not a bad machine it just seems too locked down and some games do look better on the 360 than the PS3. In saying that though the PS3 has some great exclusives, such as MGS 4, but games companies now realise the value of multiformat games instead of exclusives on one machine.

The PS3 can handle better graphics but the 360 has more overall polish and I just prefer the 360 controller and with online gaming being the next big thing right now we all know the 360 and Xbox Live changed console online gaming and the PS3 and Wii just played catch-up ever since.

As a freelance game reviewer for the last twelve years I've seen my fair share of console wars and such.

As a freelance game reviewer for the last twelve years I've seen my fair share of console wars and such.

Would you recommend someone wait for next generation of video game console i.e WII-2 or PS4 or xBox '3'? They are long overdue, especially xbox.