90 Days Visa Reporting

Hello all my question is next month i moove to Surin so manny pepeoles said to me the Thia Immaigration its about 200 kilo to reach the Immigration so my question its possible to do by mail and how manny days before my 90 days i have to send my pass port and my form thank you and can i down load the form in internet

You will need to visit them and future extensions will be obtained there. You use the normal TM.47 form or Google will find for download. You will need to check with them on requirements but normally mail one week to 10 days prior to reporting date (not passport - just copies as they require) and use registered mail to obtain a receipt.

DO NOT send your passport if you are mailing in your 90-day report.

Usually just the Form, a signed copy of the data page of your passport, signed copy of your visa or extension page, and a copy of the page with your last entry to Thailand stamp. Plus a self addressed and baht 10 STAMPED envelope so they can return it with a new receipt for your next report.

Mac

The immigration office is in Chok Chai. It is about 200 kilometers from Surin. If coming from Surin it's on highway 24 on the left just past the junction of highway 224. It's between the car dealer and the PTT station. I used to report there two years ago when they first opened and at that time they did not accept mail-in reports, but they might now. The address and phone number from the immigration website is copied below. I would call them and see if they accept mail-in 90 day reports now.

1/8 Moo13 Amphoe Chok Chai

Changwat Nakhonratchasima

Phone: 0-4449-2903-4

Fax: 0-4449-2903-4

Edited by wayned