Peter Andre Video.

markt

i actually did bother, unlike some, to try to find out for you...

Unfortunately, every time i enter a peter andre website, his music comes on automatically, Aand I just can NOT have that hurting my speakers, hence I shut the window down straight away.

Ask someone else.

:D

:o

Just sitting here watching MTV, and the "Mysterious Girl"  video by Peter Andre comes on.  I've never really noticed it before, but is it filmed in Thailand?  And who is that tasty girl appearing in it?      :o

Certainly is shot in Thailand (Phi Phi I think, but don't quote me on that)...

The 'Mysterious Girl' in question worked for a Bangkok modelling agency some years back - was introduced to her when I was working as a musician over here - had some great evenings out down Spassos with her...

The worst thing was that she had a crush on the 17 year old son of the singer I was working with - she asked me to chapperone him on nights out - I was telling him to get in there but he was far too shy...

Terrible waste

Shy men are so cute!  :D

....But not boyfriend material  :D

To be honest, I think she'd have made most men shy!

Confidence is a very attractive trait though.

Totally agree! But if you think about it - 17 year old guy comes face to face with a pretty girl from a pop video, he's gonna look like this :o and think that she's totally winding him up when she says that she likes him...

As I said - poor lad :D

If I met someone out of a music video I don't think I would be that shy depending on who it would be and I'm the same age as the boy.

Aaaah! That may well be true - but what if he made it clear he liked you? I mean - its bound to throw anyone... The last time you saw them was on MTV, the next, they're trying to chat you up?

I don't know - maybe its different for girls (as Joe Jackson once said) :o

Just sitting here watching MTV, and the "Mysterious Girl"  video by Peter Andre comes on.  I've never really noticed it before, but is it filmed in Thailand?  And who is that tasty girl appearing in it?      :D

You watch MTV! Why do you hate yourself so much? :D

Well, actually, it was an inferior copy of MTV called The Hits. :o

Just sitting here watching MTV, and the "Mysterious Girl"  video by Peter Andre comes on.  I've never really noticed it before, but is it filmed in Thailand?  And who is that tasty girl appearing in it?      :D

The 'Mysterious Girl' in question worked for a Bangkok modelling agency some years back - was introduced to her when I was working as a musician over here - had some great evenings out down Spassos with her...

The worst thing was that she had a crush on the 17 year old son of the singer I was working with - she asked me to chapperone him on nights out - I was telling him to get in there but he was far too shy...

Terrible waste

Ohh I understand what this girl is going through.

I was the dancer of one of the famous flamenco bands in Edinburgh...

I was the only dancer and girl...so...boys just fell in love with me...ask for my telephone no. ...girls were jelaous...they want to dress like me...have my hair-cut... It´s a hard life people

:o:D

What? of course I am joking...I was the dancer of a flamenco band...but we were not famous... we were nobody... :D:D

Edited by Glauka

Terrible waste

What? of course I am joking...I was the dancer of a flamenco band...but we were not famous... we were nobody... :D:D

I can play the "Maraccas" :o:D:D

do you want to form a band?  :D  :o  :D

I can play marracas too... and the tambourine and the bongos. I think we have a band........  :D

I also play the Tenor Sax but i don't think there's much call for that in a Flamenco band :D:D

Oh well, it'll have to be the Gypsy Kings CD playing, instead :D:D

Edited by mrbojangles

Terrible waste

I can play the "Maraccas" :o:D:D

Dont you mean to say i have a lovely pair of maraccas? :D

Edited by daleyboy

Terrible waste

I can play the "Maraccas" :o:D:burp:

Dont you mean to say i have a lovely pair of maraccas? :D

It was indeed a double entendre, Daleyboy :D:D

You watch MTV! Why do you hate yourself so much? :D

Well, actually, it was an inferior copy of MTV called The Hits. :o

There is an inferior version of MTV?! :D

The world really is coming to an end. :D

do you want to form a band?  :D  :o  :D

I can play marracas too... and the tambourine and the bongos. I think we have a band........  :D

I also play the Tenor Sax but i don't think there's much call for that in a Flamenco band :D:D

Oh well, it'll have to be the Gypsy Kings CD playing, instead :D:D

I can play piano - any call for that in Flamnco?

Oh, yes - can also play the accordian part to the Lambada...

Have we got any guitarists, bassists and drummers out there?

Are you serious??????? Glauka- we have a muso in the band and Mr BJ wants to do guest sax for us. This could fun. Ok.......... how does April/ May sound for first rehearsal?

Must be willing to travel to Khao Sok National Park to entertain the jungle flamenco fairies.......... from there, we storm the world !!!

:o

OHHH YES!!!! WE GOT A BAND...

well we need to do some leaflets, costumes, a web page, arrange some concerts around the world...wait, wait a minute... :D

Do we have a singer? WE NEED A SINGER...

We also need a name for our band...

And names...people you need a name...

Well I will be known as "Glauka, la niña Thai"

OHHH I CAN´T BELIEVE WE GOT A BAND... :D:o:D

Edited by Glauka

OHHH YES!!!! WE GOT A BAND...

well we need to do some leaflets, costumes, a web page, arrange some concerts around the world...wait, wait a minute... :D

Do we have a singer? WE NEED A SINGER...

We also need a name for our band...

And names...people you need a name...

Well I will be known as "Glauka, la niña Thai"

OHHH  I CAN´T BELIEVE WE GOT A BAND...  :D  :o  :D

Start a thread to ask the honorable members of TV for ideas for a band name. I am sure they will help. :D

Just sitting here watching MTV, and the "Mysterious Girl"  video by Peter Andre comes on.  I've never really noticed it before, but is it filmed in Thailand?  And who is that tasty girl appearing in it?      :o

her name is champagne x

That is a horrible name. Reminds me of Ghirs Rock's song No Sex In The Champagne Room.