Job 2 Do In Rawai Tonight

steelepulse

Yes, stage has been there for several days already with live music in the evenings as part of the Rawai beach festival with food stalls, various vendors and kids attractions like little train, jumping castle, little boats ...

Job2Do is also performing at the Indigo Pearl on Naiyang Beach this Friday - B250 per ticket. Inconvenient location for most of us, but should at least be able to get a good pozzie (and parking) to enjoy the band. I'll be giving Rawai a miss.

Job2Do is also performing at the Indigo Pearl on Naiyang Beach this Friday - B250 per ticket. Inconvenient location for most of us, but should at least be able to get a good pozzie (and parking) to enjoy the band. I'll be giving Rawai a miss.

Yep...Friday is better anyhow.

Guess it depends on where you live. Even though its gonna rain tonight I can walk or bike to Rawai beach. Even though its gonna rain tonight I'll still go. Anyway I like to be in the same mood as Job and I doubt one could puff a fatty at Indigo Pearl! LOL!

Guess it depends on where you live. Even though its gonna rain tonight I can walk or bike to Rawai beach. Even though its gonna rain tonight I'll still go. Anyway I like to be in the same mood as Job and I doubt one could puff a fatty at Indigo Pearl! LOL!

Yeah but it's a work night so puffing fatty's is a no go for me.

For the 98% of expats on the island living in Rawai, Chalong and Nai Harn etc it should be a better location.

Just got home from Rawai. When the strong wind and rain suddenly started, the vendors were packing up quickly and people were running along the roads to find cover or leave.

As of 9pm Job had not started, the stage was empty.

It was getting too late for my little son anyway so unfortunately I will miss out on this performance.

Job ended up playing his free show at Yoonique's...played about a dozen songs with only 2 real members of his band, and a few "fill-ins"...he's actually a really talented musician if you go beyond the "Do Do Do" song and check out some of his other albums. Nice old chap, I've known him for years.