I Want To Carry Golf Clubs On A Bike

merlen10002

If you have a stand bag with the back-pack type straps then just put it on across your front so the clubs rest on your legs and away you go. I would imagine it would work just as well with a single strap bag. I did get lift as a pillion passenger on a mates scooter with 2 sets of clubs..it was as scary as anything as I couldn't hold on and my legs were burning because I was trying to grip the sides of the scooter with them..but it was as funny as hell..we were both crying with laughter as I kept losing my balance on the corners...I wouldn't recommend it though..lol

Look on google images for bike and surfboard and adapt some of those ideas,

the surfers around here do it all the time on a push bike so I am sure you can do it on a Scooter

BK

Thanks everyone,

I don't want to carry the golf bag myself, it is a tour bag and don't want to buy a small bag, I am 74 and not a big man so want something that is easy and safe, Fishenough suggestion sounds like it would be OK, just have to find someone to make it, I did see on this Bike forum a bloke had a chrome sidecar he wanted to sell some months ago but can not find his posting, can anyone remember that ?

Just get your caddy to carry them on the back of your scooter. Don't see a problem here.

Thanks,, but I think the wife may get upset if the caddy and I go to golf together from home then arrive back home together after golf .

Especially when the seal she put on the clubs is not broken

here is a picture to describe what you need.

2a0e3q9.jpg

How far are you from the course? Not so far? Buy a golf trolley and tow the clubs. Sure the wheels won't last forever but...

That looks like something I want, just have to get someone to make it now , that should not be to hard. Thanks