Radio Reception Poor

toenail

I like listening to 91.9 and 103 and other Pattaya radio stations on my cell phone but in my apartment the reception is poor due to the tall building (I guess) . Is there anything out on the market in Pattaya that I could use to get better reception. Yes, I know about getting "on line radio" but my TOT isn't the best either.

Radio Reception is all about a good antenna. Sound quality is about good loudspeakers. Bleeding obvious I know....

You do not say if you are trying to still listen on your phone in the apartment or on a radio or stereo system ?

Mitigating factors like thick concrete walls reinforced with steel rods puts you in a cage that will block signals. Mains cables running through the walls don't help.

I do not know of an external antenna for a mobile phone to improve reception. Sorry.

Most mobile phones use the headset wire as the antenna, but there a few that have an extendable antenna. I wouldn't count on getting a good reception with them in Pattaya either. Even my home theater system has reception problems!

Rather than using streaming radio via internet, why don't you save the stream to a file and play it back? There are many applications that will do that.