Honda Motorcycle Dealers

Jaochoo

I am based in Pattaya and would like to buy a new Honda PCX but would prefer not to buy from my local main dealer due to their high prices and fixed pricing policy.

Does anyone know how I can obtain a list of Honda motorcycle dealers with address and telephone numbers in the surrounding areas, such as;

Sattahip, Ban Chang, Rayong, Sriracha, Bang Saen and Chonburi City.

I have tried numerous variations of searches via the internet without success.

Alternatively, can anyone recommend a specific Honda dealer who would be open to negotiation for a total cash sale i.e. no part exchange involved.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Edited by Rimmer
Font size

Have a look at this thread, seems like some good info on it http://www.thaivisa....4610-honda-pcx/

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

I have already read this thread and I agree it is very informative. In fact, this is what prompted me to look outside of Pattaya to make my purchase.

Unfortunately, what the thread doesn't offer is any information regarding the dealer's names, addresses or telephone numbers which is really frustrating.

Have a look at this thread, seems like some good info on it http://www.thaivisa....4610-honda-pcx/

I have already read this thread and I agree it is very informative. In fact, this is what prompted me to look outside of Pattaya to make my purchase.

Unfortunately, what the thread doesn't offer is any information regarding the dealer's names, addresses or telephone numbers which is really frustrating.

Ok here's another idea, if you know someone who has a Honda ask if you can look at their service book. I seem to remember there's a load of pages of dealers names, numbers and address's in them, you'd need a Thai to translate though.

Ok here's another idea, if you know someone who has a Honda ask if you can look at their service book. I seem to remember there's a load of pages of dealers names, numbers and address's in them, you'd need a Thai to translate though.

Thanks again. Will check this out with one of our friends/neighbours and my wife can translate.