Safe Deposit Boxes On Samui?

I have been told that all are taken. Will be hard pressed to find one as there is a waiting list. Funny thou that a lot of them are taken by bank employees.

How do you know they´re taken by bank employees?

Talking about Siam Commercial Bank.

I have been told that all are taken. Will be hard pressed to find one as there is a waiting list. Funny thou that a lot of them are taken by bank employees.

Rooo are you saying the orange bank is Siam Commercial Bank? I don't think so as SCB is usually purple.

Vietje, do you remember what bank the orange one is?

Thanks...

Siam is purple. You are better off driving around & try to find branches out of the busy areas ( any bank ) you might have better luck.

Anther suggestion is if you know someone who owns / runs a hotel & they have safe deposit boxes.

Rooo are you saying the orange bank is Siam Commercial Bank? I don't think so as SCB is usually purple.

Vietje, do you remember what bank the orange one is?

Thanks...

not sure, I googled for the logos and I think it's Thanachard Bank....

Rooo is thinking Siam City, bought out by Thanachart and all branding and logos changed.

Most banks (not sure about the small branches but the main offices will) have safe deposit boxes, you don't have to use the one at SCB. Check around and ask at the banks nearest you and if not, then go further afield until you find one that has available boxes.

Rooo is thinking Siam City, bought out by Thanachart and all branding and logos changed.

Most banks (not sure about the small branches but the main offices will) have safe deposit boxes, you don't have to use the one at SCB. Check around and ask at the banks nearest you and if not, then go further afield until you find one that has available boxes.

Rooo is thinking Siam Commercial Bank ( SCB ) lol purple colour. I do not know the name of the orange one ;)

The price I was quoted was 3000 THB a year (special farang price?) and they are all full. Actually, the Chaweng branch told me to call Nathon who gave me that info.

Square one.

i tried to get one about 5 years ago i am still on the so called waiting list.

ayudya in bangkok wanted 100 k deposit money.

yeah right. like i am going to see that again. sounds like a load of hot shit best off digging a big hole in the ground. chaining a hungry german sperd to the top of the holes whisch is covered n cement and put eletric shock wire and boobee traps near the safe then your 100 baht might be safe .)