Where To Buy Spare Car Parts Pattaya?

Jessy

I have purchased an old Nissan NV 1.6 for use around Pattaya. I need to purchase a few bits and pieces including a lock for the glove compartment and two headlights (Nissan Service Centre don't have them in stock and too expensive anyway). Is there a shop that is likely to have sell older car parts - as an example, perhaps found in some old boxes that have been lying on the shelves of a car parts shop, that I can rummage through?? Advice appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Do you know how much cost an alternator for an old Corrola and where to buy second hand or refurbished car parts around Pattaya ?

Where do garages and mechanics buy their car parts and would it be cheaper to buy myself ?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

It seems that car parts seller are on Sukhumvit near highway entrance ?

I am now looking for a garage located around a car parts seller to repair the car with only 1 visit.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

The guy I use, sometimes, is up on Sukhumvit. If your travelling South and your passed the up ramp for 7 stay in the Southbound left lane. Can't give you the address, but once you pass the engineers supply shop it's not far. It's a hole in the wall shop so drive slow or you miss it. If you down as far as Soi Country Club you missed it.