Hotel

chargers2011

???? There are factors which you did not mention for "which one"? You single? You with family? You don't mind air pollution or expect it to be quiet at night? You looking for something basic or expect the hotel to be like a big "chain" hotel?

???? There are factors which you did not mention for "which one"? You single? You with family? You don't mind air pollution or expect it to be quiet at night? You looking for something basic or expect the hotel to be like a big "chain" hotel?

I have a wife and a 2 year old son. I need to be near the beach. I have a wife that I love, but I still like to go bar hopping. Although, I won't cheat on her. I'd just like a clean room near the beach. By the way, I met my wife in Pattaya, been married now for 4 years, we live in America, and have a wonderful 2 year old boy. I am very lucky to find such a great girl and have a terrific family.

I have a wife and a 2 year old son. I need to be near the beach. I have a wife that I love, but I still like to go bar hopping. Although, I won't cheat on her. I'd just like a clean room near the beach. By the way, I met my wife in Pattaya, been married now for 4 years, we live in America, and have a wonderful 2 year old boy. I am very lucky to find such a great girl and have a terrific family.

Clair De Lune Hotel & Bar is the only place in Pattaya actually on the beach. Though it's at the quiet end of Walking Street, I guess there will still be some noise. So perhaps not the best choice for you.