Rent A House In Koh Chang

dagling

Looking for a house to rent in central part og Koh Chang. (west coast). Not looking for a house too close to the tourist areas. Any who know what the rent prices is these days for a good house with 2 or 3 bedroom and a nice small garden? Want to rent for 12 months at the time, need to find out if Koh Chang will a place for me to live in the future before I start to build a house.

Edited by dagling

Hi there,

Best advise I can give is contacting Ian of www.iamkohchang.com.

You should find a few houses to rent on his website, but do not hesitate to contact him directly,

he sometimes has also houses in his book which are not listed on his website.

I assume you would like to move soon, otherwiise do I know of a beautiful house with a beautiful garden

w. huge Sala and a fishpond.

The house features 2 bedrooms/ensuite one with a bath tub, plus kitchen, a huge livingroom,

built by a foreigner to Eurtopean standards few years back...the house unfortunately

is rented until mid Februar...it is located in Kai Bae away from the sometimes noisy mainroad

in a quiet and peaceful area. Kai Bae is located between Klong Phrao and Lonely Beach about 15 min.

drive from/to White Sand Beach, with not too much tourists even in high season, it' s a lovely Thai/Foreigner

community w. people from different countries.

Best,

Tina

I assume you would like to move soon, otherwiise do I know of a beautiful house with a beautiful garden

The house features 2 bedrooms/ensuite one with a bath tub, plus kitchen, a huge livingroom,

built by a foreigner to Eurtopean standards few years back.

Best,

Tina

Price?

built by a foreigner to Eurtopean standards few years back.

Best,

Tina

Price?

The price depends on rental period, I have stayed in there for a year myself... It' s a huge property on 1.5 Rai+ and the house has about 180 sqm living space. The monthly price when I rented it with a one year contract was about 20.000 Baht maybe you can negotiate with the landlord, she is a very nice lady.

Edited by TinaKohChang