Buying Wheat Berries In Chiang Mai?

PoodMaiDai

There is a guy I met at Mae Jo agricultural fair who was selling wheat grass seeds for 130THB per kg. He said his usual stall is in Tesco Kamtieng, upstairs near the food centre.

Just in case : Tesco Kamtieng - from the North East corner of the moat, head North and after 2 or 3 set of traffic lights Tesco is on the right.

There is a guy I met at Mae Jo agricultural fair who was selling wheat grass seeds for 130THB per kg. He said his usual stall is in Tesco Kamtieng, upstairs near the food centre.

Just in case : Tesco Kamtieng - from the North East corner of the moat, head North and after 2 or 3 set of traffic lights Tesco is on the right.

Thank you. Is that the large Tesco on the Superhighway?

yes, there is also an entrance on the superhighway.

yes, there is also an entrance on the superhighway.

Thank you.