Spell Check

overherebc

You dont need a spell checker on TV. All the old farts will correct your spelling for you.

They have nothing better to do.

Isnt it amazing so many people come to the land of dreams yet choose to spend all day reading and commenting on TV.

:unsure:

I am an old fart :D and computer luddite,

Seriously, I do get annoyed with these things that piggyback in with stuff that you want to download.

Would still like to know how to get rid of it. Deleted the icon, deleted the download using change or remove and the bl--dy thing is still there. Why don't they call it Herpes.com.

:rolleyes:

OP, you said:

Just tried to download spell check from thaivisa.

Question, where did you download this on Thai Visa ?

Yep :angry:

Sorry been out for a few tonight. Yea I was posting and couldn't remember spelling on one word so thought I would download the spell check from thaivisa. still comes up when open int' explorer

You dont need a spell checker on TV. All the old farts will correct your spelling for you.

They have nothing better to do.

Isnt it amazing so many people come to the land of dreams yet choose to spend all day reading and commenting on TV.

:unsure:

Hey You, im an Old Fart who cant spell , if i could i wouldnt , just to annoy Teacher Brain. I post from 7/11 mainly , on a wobbley laptop whilst having acoffee1.giflicklips.gif Try ABC Spell Chek.

OP, you said:

Sorry been out for a few tonight. Yea I was posting and couldn't remember spelling on one word so thought I would download the spell check from thaivisa. still comes up when open int' explorer

No Probs, but I'll repeat my question: WHERE did you download this Spell Checker on Thai Visa, so I can install it myself and see what's going wrong.

Edited by MJCM

As sbk says you didn't get it from Thai Visa, but since you have it, try add / remove programs in Control Panel (most versions of Windows) and a good virus / malware scan ( I recommend Malwarebytes) available for free here:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Here is as spell checker that is open source and is not spyware

http://aspell.net/

OP, you said:

Check the top right hand corner on the page for posting just to the left of the smileys you will see abc spell check , tht's the one I downloaded from :jap:

No idea what you see, this is what I see when I hit add reply

post-4641-0-68837400-1323501286_thumb.jp

Same here. There is nothing offered by Thaivisa for spell checking. Either malware, virus, a browser plugin/addon or a browser toolbar has been added would be my guess. Please attach a snapshot of the 'spell check' option here. Just hit Print Screen and open a paint program and paste it. Save and upload here as an attachment.

On the right hand corner of this page it shows green redo, arrow on top then green undo arrow on bottom then blue question mark (help icon ) then increase editor size then decrease editor size then ABC with tick underline,( spell check download ) directly above all right hand side icon. When I put the curser on it it says SPELLCHECK :jap:

On the right hand corner of this page it shows green redo, arrow on top then green undo arrow on bottom then blue question mark (help icon ) then increase editor size then decrease editor size then ABC with tick underline,( spell check download ) directly above all right hand side icon. When I put the curser on it it says SPELLCHECK :jap:

I see it also under IE9 which is a clean install on a clean (no malware, etc.) system.

post-102927-0-25658500-1323511002_thumb.