Name Of Hotel On Ban Amphoe Beach ?

RandomSand

When visiting Ban Amphoe beach, I always take a spot on the beach at the south side, as it's a bit more secluded.

There is a hotel / villa / resort there, directly over-looking the sea, which has a pool set in the center of some nice gardens. (I don't mean the several places that are built at a height further down).

So to be clear: As you walk down the beach pathway that's bordered with small palm trees... The beach is on your right and the hotel's guest entrance is on the left.

Can anyone advise on the name of this place?

Edited by RandomSand

I should rephrase this:

So to be clear: "As you walk down the beach pathway that's bordered with small palm trees... The beach is on your right and the hotel's guest only entrance to the pool and gardens is on your left"

This place?

Yes that's the place. Cheers :jap:. Do you have any more details ?

I should rephrase this:

So to be clear: "As you walk down the beach pathway that's bordered with small palm trees... The beach is on your right and the hotel's guest only entrance to the pool and gardens is on your left"

This place?

Baan Somprasong Condo

Google Eart reference

12°48'38.76" N 100°54'47.42" E

This place?

Baan Somprasong Condo

Google Eart reference

12°48'38.76" N 100°54'47.42" E

Baan Samprasong is a condo complex. Sort of Thai French Provincial design, well located and well maintained. GOK how to get in touch with them for a short term rental. There are agents and units for sale, but having looked at a couple of units for sale, it is probably worth the effort if you are looking for 1 week to several months. It is easily the nicest place in Ban Amphur.

Further down the beach, around the rock point past the mansion, is Sunset something or other, which is almost all Swedish and is also a well run operation, with daily guest shuttles, golf and other activities. I would rate it as second, but not by much. I have a condo at Krisda, the 34 story complex between Somprasong and Sunset, so I am pretty familiar with the area.

Baan Samprasong is a condo complex. Sort of Thai French Provincial design, well located and well maintained. GOK how to get in touch with them for a short term rental. There are agents and units for sale, but having looked at a couple of units for sale, it is probably worth the effort if you are looking for 1 week to several months. It is easily the nicest place in Ban Amphur.

Further down the beach, around the rock point past the mansion, is Sunset something or other, which is almost all Swedish and is also a well run operation, with daily guest shuttles, golf and other activities. I would rate it as second, but not by much. I have a condo at Krisda, the 34 story complex between Somprasong and Sunset, so I am pretty familiar with the area.

You live in a very beautiful part of Thailand. I walk that beach quite a bit. Actually, walk there from my house near the Ambassador. Great walk. Great beach.