Where To Buy A New Yamaha T-Max?

sciack

I am interested in the new tmax 2012. I need a import reliable company...anyone in pattaya? Thanks

believe Tmax has been discontinued as 2012, still selling MY 2011. See any yamaha dealer in Pattaya, and I am sure they can direct you to the one authorised as yammy big bike dealer

Thanks for alternatives... I'm stick with tmax :) It seems like the new one will be available in three months here...

I would too. Here's the way I look at it. For just 250,000 baht more one can get a Honda Civic and for roughly the same price a Mazda 2 manual. But......once a person has resigned himself to this reality and still wants this kind of high priced scooter, I think the T Max is a gorgeous machine and no doubt in a class by itself.

Edited by jackcorbett

Today I was at corner pattaya tai and third road, I thi it is S P Bike shop. They have a tmax. The sales girl was fantastic... She started saying it was a 600 cc...Ahahahah... Then I had to implore her to open the seat lock to check inside, she had no will to show anything or giving details... So stupid, btw.. TIT...

The tmax is sold 499,000 thb new. She said it is the 2011 model, I don't think so. Actually I am not an expert, but it is a bit different from pictures I get online. This one has the front turn signal lights external, I don't know the exact term to described them. They were not built in like I see online... S maybe it is a old model... Anyone can enlighten me? The price is ok for me, but I do not want to buy a old model. 2011 is fine if 2012 is not available...

Thanks

Today I was at corner pattaya tai and third road, I thi it is S P Bike shop. They have a tmax. The sales girl was fantastic... She started saying it was a 600 cc...Ahahahah... Then I had to implore her to open the seat lock to check inside, she had no will to show anything or giving details... So stupid, btw.. TIT...

The tmax is sold 499,000 thb new. She said it is the 2011 model, I don't think so. Actually I am not an expert, but it is a bit different from pictures I get online. This one has the front turn signal lights external, I don't know the exact term to described them. They were not built in like I see online... S maybe it is a old model... Anyone can enlighten me? The price is ok for me, but I do not want to buy a old model. 2011 is fine if 2012 is not available...

Thanks

Tmax sold officially by Yamaha Thailand are California spec, with front external indicators as you say. look at yamaha us website. they can be replaced with the much nicer euro indicators

499k baht is down from the 555k baht they used to charge, probably due to strong TH baht

I would not pay 499k baht from a non authorised yamaha dealer. dodgy papers/reg book/emission and lack of yamaha warranty

Thanks guys... For an American is crazy to pay double its price, I know. But I am from Europe and there the price is almost the same...

Great smooth driving...

I want to change exhaust but I am not sure about OVER one. I was oriented with Akrapovic or Yoshimura... I want performance and esthetic at the same time... :)

Regarding xenon lights I don't know who can do that here in pattaya.... I will look around... Anyway now I need to break in the engine properly, after first oil change I am gonna start tuning :)

Stumbled onto this today on an unrelated US forum about Buddy scooters

...[/font]In the end, the best combination of all factors for me led me to buy the Tmax. I installed a JCosta racing variator to increase acceleration (at the expense of top end). My gas mileage only dropped by 1 mile per gallon. I now have quick acceleration, under 6 seconds to 60. 100mph top end, I never really tested it, got there one time... ][/quote

Anyone need the link send me a PM.

• 7 months later...