17 December Evening Problem At Samui Airport?

Getting back to flight's on the 17th I arrived on a ATR from Uthapao at 1200, on final approach to the runway just over the temple at Banrak the aircraft did a fly around and during that time I heard the front wheel lock down as I was sitting in row 1A. This could have been same aircraft sitting on the ground with nose wheel damage now.

John, I hope that you are going to share this mind blowing information with the DCA!

What would be the point of sharing with DCA the pilot will just say oh on final had to divert at last minute dog on runway.

Getting back to flight's on the 17th I arrived on a ATR from Uthapao at 1200, on final approach to the runway just over the temple at Banrak the aircraft did a fly around and during that time I heard the front wheel lock down as I was sitting in row 1A. This could have been same aircraft sitting on the ground with nose wheel damage now.

John, I hope that you are going to share this mind blowing information with the DCA!

What would be the point of sharing with DCA the pilot will just say oh on final had to divert at last minute dog on runway.

OR the parking guy with the whistle played the wrong note. :D

Plane in a ditch .. !

Accident: Bangkok AT72 at Koh Samui on Dec 17th 2011, fell into a ditch while taxiing

http://avherald.com/...=447d004a&opt=0

Another prop plane accident. Its my personal nightmare getting on the bus and finding I'm expected to fly on one of these tin boxes. Maybe I'll get some worry beads....!

why not check on web site before than you know, i would sooner go hour ealier than go on one. time is first clue as in 1.05 or 1.30 hours/mins but click in flight and it gives aircraft type.

Plane in a ditch .. !

Accident: Bangkok AT72 at Koh Samui on Dec 17th 2011, fell into a ditch while taxiing

http://avherald.com/...=447d004a&opt=0

Another prop plane accident. Its my personal nightmare getting on the bus and finding I'm expected to fly on one of these tin boxes. Maybe I'll get some worry beads....!

why not check on web site before than you know, i would sooner go hour ealier than go on one. time is first clue as in 1.05 or 1.30 hours/mins but click in flight and it gives aircraft type.

I know that. Its a schedule change which gives me concern....

someone will have to die first i bet?

Sadly you are wrong doingok. In the last ATR crash the pilot died.

Nothing has changed since then.

(Was that crash really in 2009? Crikey, doesn't time fly? And the plane is still next to the control tower.)

Time fly's better than an ATR apparently.

Really? Is that what he would say?. Doesn't this pre-suppose that the mandatory Flight deck recorder was disabled and coincidentally that the mandatory voice recorder in the tower was also U/S and that the "red box" was not working as well. You must have a lot of inside knowledge.

Was it a big dog or do you think that it could have been a bird strike involving a large escapee duck? :unsure:

someone will have to die first i bet?

Sadly you are wrong doingok. In the last ATR crash the pilot died.

Nothing has changed since then.

(Was that crash really in 2009? Crikey, doesn't time fly? And the plane is still next to the control tower.)

Time fly's better than an ATR apparently.

For sure Starcandle B)