90 Baht For 7 Baht Small Water

doingok

i never take alcohol with my med.and was on water after i took it to mate and i only had 3 chang before i took my med some no prob though it would of been cheaper in that one bar the rst were fine mate.

So you never take alcohol with medications, but only drink before you take medication? Got it.

if i thought i would have to take it then i wouldn't of drink alcohol in the first place but not living life like that as i would not go out.

So you never take alcohol with medications, but only drink before you take medication? Got it.

What does that have to do with the price of a bottle of water?

i agree and they is no justification for the price of the water of 90baht when 7/11 sells the same one for 7baht and large one for 15baht i am sure the ones that are sticking up for the bar must be Irish and work in lamai? clue :)

Edited by doingok

clap2.gif

Sounds like there are some riddles here need a joker. So Bat man can come down and the cape crusader. The our medicine and extorted water bottles and alchole can been fixed by cosuming the product.

look out for the Bat signal >>>>>>

Today they had 1.5 Litres bottles of Chinese mineral water at the entrance at lotus Chaweng, buy one get one for free, 10 Baht / bottle.

I bought a case and got one for free, 28 big bottles for 120 baht, and it's mineral water not drinking water..

Today they had 1.5 Litres bottles of Chinese mineral water at the entrance at lotus Chaweng, buy one get one for free, 10 Baht / bottle.

I bought a case and got one for free, 28 big bottles for 120 baht, and it's mineral water not drinking water..

thats not a bad price just another 30baht and i cause of bought the same lol

I was replying to the post by Wasas that said:

Posted 2011-12-21 00:45:22

i never take alcohol with my med.and was on water after i took it to mate and i only had 3 chang before i took my med some no prob though it would of been cheaper in that one bar the rst were fine mate.

you are definately on some sort of meds ,cos i cant understand what you are on about in that statement

And then Doingok's reply:

Posted 2011-12-21 14:22:30

you are definately on some sort of meds ,cos i cant understand what you are on about in that statement

every one else can so i guess you are not English, Irish may be? lol

i agree and they is no justification for the price of the water of 90baht when 7/11 sells the same one for 7baht and large one for 15baht i am sure the ones that are sticking up for the bar must be Irish and work in lamai? clue smile.gif

hold on. did you know the price before you were charged? if so then it was not a rip off. Defination of a rip off is when you pay for something and you ither get something else or get nothing or get charged for something that you did not receive.

If you asked how much for water which you maybe should have done then they told you the price and you paid. then that is not a rip off.

for example i went into a shop and asked how much for 1 banana. the cheeck bloke asked me for 35 baht for 1 small banana. so i did not buy it. bout a whole buch across the road for the same price. there again i had a choice

Edited by BigC

hold on. did you know the price before you were charged? if so then it was not a rip off. Defination of a rip off is when you pay for something and you ither get something else or get nothing or get charged for something that you did not receive.

If you asked how much for water which you maybe should have done then they told you the price and you paid. then that is not a rip off.

for example i went into a shop and asked how much for 1 banana. the cheeck bloke asked me for 35 baht for 1 small banana. so i did not buy it. bout a whole buch across the road for the same price. there again i had a choice

Just because you know a price doesn't mean it's any less a rip off. If every outlet sold water for 90 baht it would still be a rip off. Taxis on Phuket rip people off all the time, but you know the price and have to just pay the rip off if you need the taxi.

Edited by Wallaby

i agree and they is no justification for the price of the water of 90baht when 7/11 sells the same one for 7baht and large one for 15baht i am sure the ones that are sticking up for the bar must be Irish and work in lamai? clue smile.gif

p.s poorsucker i got the same here in lamai tescos its a good buy might take a bottle out with me just in case lol

well for one i didn't know the price of the water i am not stupid to pay 90 baht knowingly for a 7baht of water, secondly if i knew the price of it i would of just went to 7/11, i have never paid more than 20 - 30 baht in any other bar so i didnt think then would take my eyes out,.and as phuket taxis go i was happy that i only pay 400 baht from the airport to phuket bus station(phuket town) which was i long drive to cheaper then here for that distance i think?

No one will ever be able to justify the 90 baht charge of a small 7 baht water to me end of

Edited by doingok

Did you say 90 baht for a bottle of water?

Thats a bargin I'll have one.

Star bucks got in trouble after 9/11 when the towers dropped they upped their prices of water to 20 USD per bottle.

now that is proper extortion.

Why don't you make a t-hsirt saying. I went to........ and paid 90 baht for a bottle of water!

the t-shirt to make should be cheaper than the water and with the change u could buy a bottle for 7/11

Did you say 90 baht for a bottle of water?

Thats a bargin I'll have one.

Star bucks got in trouble after 9/11 when the towers dropped they upped their prices of water to 20 USD per bottle.

now that is proper extortion.

Why don't you make a t-hsirt saying. I went to........ and paid 90 baht for a bottle of water!

the t-shirt to make should be cheaper than the water and with the change u could buy a bottle for 7/11

you right there BigC just have a t-shirt done in tesco's lamai 50 baht, not from the same thing though. had my moan now moved on cheesy.gif