12" Guitar Speakers Available In Bkk?

gobs

Hi all,

I'm looking for Celestion and/or Eminence 12" guitar speakers.

Living in CNX, they are not available here, even on order (can't do!)...

So you, guys who know, may I find this stuff in BKK? If yes (and I guess it is), please, may you give me some adresses, infos or some thai web sites where I could find this?

Thanks a lot in advance for your inputs.

Gobs

You could try odering through proplugin. They probably won't deliver outside of bkk but you could pick them up at their shop on lat prao.

There is also a shop on suk 24, strings shop that specialize in high qualit amps; matchless etc. You could try them.

awesome - I will be in Bkk in January - really would love a decent tube amp - cheers for the heads up :)

Eminence has a distributor here and you can contact them directly:

http://www.mynpe.com/index_product.php

Not sure about Celestion.

Bangkok is a wonderful place to go boutique Amp shopping.

Matchless/Diezel/Dr Z/Egnater/Two Rock/Cornford - Guitar Alley in Central World - Waaaaayyyyy over priced!

Bogner - Pedals Park - Times Sq

Diamond/Hayden/VHT - Strings Shop Soi 24

Soldano/Fuchs - Rock Planet Central World

Of course all the common brands here too......

Eminence has a distributor here and you can contact them directly:

http://www.mynpe.com/index_product.php

Not sure about Celestion.

Bangkok is a wonderful place to go boutique Amp shopping.

Matchless/Diezel/Dr Z/Egnater/Two Rock/Cornford - Guitar Alley in Central World - Waaaaayyyyy over priced!

Bogner - Pedals Park - Times Sq

Diamond/Hayden/VHT - Strings Shop Soi 24

Soldano/Fuchs - Rock Planet Central World

Of course all the common brands here too......

Was looking at overpriced sterling rays at central world, the basses were in such neglected condition I was disgusted. 6 or 7 staff members too busy unloading boxes to offer any help to me even though I was prepared to shell out up to 60 grand on a bass; no battery in any of the basses and the store had none, they had to look in all of the active basses on the shelf to find one. In addition; the basses were set up so poorly it was ridiculous, curved necks, action sky high, in addition they seemed outright annoyed that I wanted to try the guitars they were trying to sell.

Long story short, wound up making a purchase at strings shop; much better cared for gear and service.

Ahhhhhhh, I feel better (at least for the Eminence side)!

Thanks to all for your inputs, and particularly to gkinbkk for te link: I'm gonna try it...

Hi chonabot, if you have some skills about soldering/wiring there is some decent (first quality parts claimed) diy amps here:

http://www.ampmaker.com/store/home.php?cat=

I'm tinking to order the "double six" for home use: 1/6/12 Watts, 12AX7 in preamp and 2 x 6V6 in power amp. Designed for clean tone, but pedals friendly as stated. Furthermore, as a DIY kit you may tweak it a bit to your taste if needed (at least a FX loop for me)...

Cheers to all,

Gobs

OK. So I went to "mynpe" site, and yes they have some reknown Eminence speakers. Goooooooooooood

As you said, soundman, we can order on line. Good too: no need to have a quick trip to BKK...

Celestion speakers somewhere?

Thanks a lot

Gobs

Ahhhhhhh, I feel better (at least for the Eminence side)!

Thanks to all for your inputs, and particularly to gkinbkk for te link: I'm gonna try it...

Hi chonabot, if you have some skills about soldering/wiring there is some decent (first quality parts claimed) diy amps here:

http://www.ampmaker....re/home.php?cat=

I'm tinking to order the "double six" for home use: 1/6/12 Watts, 12AX7 in preamp and 2 x 6V6 in power amp. Designed for clean tone, but pedals friendly as stated. Furthermore, as a DIY kit you may tweak it a bit to your taste if needed (at least a FX loop for me)...

Cheers to all,

Gobs

Cheers Gobs - might have a go at that :)