Nakhon Pathom Immigration

The university is on the northern edge of Nakorn Pathom on Highway 321, the road to Kampang Saen and Supan Buri. It's a big place on the left just outside town.

Go in through the main entrance and the guard will direct you. Immigration is in a building close to the main entrance down a short drive on the left. They are on the ground floor on the left as you enter. It's very easy to find, the biggest problem (as so often) is finding somewhere to park.

If you'll be taking a bus, then take bus 88 from Phet Kasem Rd, as it goes past the university.

I was given a lot of hassles while doing my 90 days at that office twice because I did my last extension at the main office in BKK. An explanation that I moved there recently didn't stop the barrage of questions.

The university is on the northern edge of Nakorn Pathom on Highway 321, the road to Kampang Saen and Supan Buri. It's a big place on the left just outside town.

Go in through the main entrance and the guard will direct you. Immigration is in a building close to the main entrance down a short drive on the left. They are on the ground floor on the left as you enter. It's very easy to find, the biggest problem (as so often) is finding somewhere to park.

Very good directions ! I went there this morning and was in and out in less than 10 minutes. Good job, thanks GD!

I too need to do my 90 day report in nakhon pathom- does anyone know the telephone number?

Contact phone number is 089 898 0830. This is posted outside the regular office near Wat Rai King.

Person who answered this number when I called speaks really quite good English.