Christmas Dinner At The Pun Pun

ThePunPun

The Pun Pun Christmas Dinner

Here at The Pun Pun we will be having our Christmas Dinner as we do every year.

While we recognize that Christmas is a family time, a time of getting together with those who are close to your heart, ....and we do welcome those folks, we must also ackknowledge that there are those who are alone or have no close others in our community. While Christmas is and should be a joyous, happy time, some of these singles or smaller groups may not want to attend a Christmas Dinner at a big crowded, expensive hotel or large restaurant surrounded by large groups of festive people.

If you may feel like this, we are happy to invite you to join us in The Pun Pun Family Christmas Dinner. We will be having our Christmas Dinner main course of turkey or ham both with all the 'fixins' , reasonably priced for a Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day.

I see and hear of some very expensive spreads at some of the other places , but just maybe that is not for everyone. Just would like to offer you a quieter and maybe better priced alternative. Believe me, no one goes away from a Pun Pun dinner feeling hungry.

If anyone would have interest in this, please get in touch with me by PM or other means so we can book you for a reservation.

In any event, we at The Pun Pun wish each and everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

For The Pun Pun

Gonzo and Family

some of these singles or smaller groups may not want to attend a Christmas Dinner at a big crowded, expensive hotel or large restaurant surrounded by large groups of festive people.

I hope you do not mean that some would prefer spend it surrounded by bitter antisocial miserable TV people.

Seriously all the best wishes to you and everyone that goes. I am sure it will be great and if I was in CM still would think about coming.