Couch Potato Or Not?

Jockstar

Do you do anything in the way of excercise?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

<---- Need I say anymore?  :D

<----HHHhhhm, me too fella.

I'm 6'2" so I carry my iccle beer belly pretty well.

Living in England I find it hard to get away from the daily hum drum and, I'm a bit of a social chamelion too. Where-as in Los I'm in the sea at least 4-5 times a day and eating top food all the time.

So I'm a bit of a UK couch potato and much fitter in Los. If I keep coming to Los for 6 months a year, it should all work out..... :o

redrus

ps; I live just outside of town so, don't need a car don't use public transport and my town is made up of hill after hill. I walk everywhere, I'm not as unfit as I thought. :D

Edited by redrus

Walk every morning, Yoga with the wife, swim, and sometimes bicycle to work. darn, in the 50s and if I did nothing, I'd be fat has a cow.

Living in Southern California with the wonderful weather I have no excuse not to be outside doing something.

Edited by sendbaht

Walk every morning, Yoga with the wife, swim, and sometimes bicycle to work. darn, in the 50s and if I did nothing, I'd be fat has a cow.

Living in Southern California with the wonderful weather I have no excuse not to be outside doing something.

You forgot to mention your botox injections. Californian people have it done every month. Or you the only one thats not had it done. :o:D:D

In Australia there's a place called "The Gold Coast" that has same weather as CF and is also known for Botox.

Gold Coast Pics

I try getting the gym 3 times a week, but being honest, I end up going twice.

Previously it's been 30mins weights, followed by 30mins running. Now I want to break it up to 30mins weights one day, 30mins running the next, going there 4 times a week.

Off to a cracking start this week, going there a sum total of fckall times so far! Got my excuses lined up though - a trip to SGP got in the way of the lot, and a big gig tonight I need to prepare for.

If I get some running in tmw afternoon I'll be happy...

IT'S TOO ###### HOT in Bangkok to excercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back home in CA almost every weekend with a few friends and our dogs. I'd go walking in the park.

It is not possible here. Being outdoors is a miserable experience for me here. I try to move from air conditioned space to air conditioned space.

ajarnernest

Well I dance mostly everyday at home

I go twice a week too my dancing studio...flamemco & Gim jazz (modern dance)

I also like walking and cycling ( I had too stop cycling because of my asthma... :o )

Edited by Glauka