Emirates Global Sale

beano2274

Taken from the email I rxd.

Celebrate 2012 with Emirates' global sale to over 100 destinations around the world, for travel from 22nd January to 30th June, 2012.

Don't miss this incredible start to the year. Sale ends 9th January 2012, but hurry - seats are limited.

For non skyward members the sale starts tomorrow, skywards members get an extra 10% off.

not to BKK though!

From Bangkok there are many flights available.

If you are a skyward customer you can book today, if not then you have to wait until tomorrow.

I just checked using Zurich in April and got quoted 25815 per person.

I got it for flights from BKK as that is where I am...

Edited by beano2274

Using the same page and starting from LHR to BKK on 6th rtn 16th April I get 637GBP.

From ZRH to BKK same dates as London I get prices in the 45000baht region, cheapest around that time is 753CHF about 25000baht, so it is a case of just looking and moving dates,

Remember it starts tomorrow for non members of Skyward

Using the same page and starting from LHR to BKK on 6th rtn 16th April I get 637GBP.

From ZRH to BKK same dates as London I get prices in the 45000baht region, cheapest around that time is 753CHF about 25000baht, so it is a case of just looking and moving dates,

Remember it starts tomorrow for non members of Skyward

lastminute are showing lhr to bkk same dates at £595 with emirates, i had looked earlier £478 for lhr to bkk out 28th april return 29th june

Edited by steve187

yeah, agreed, from LHR it's not cheap. Maybe cheaper of you are in BKKn

yeah, agreed, from LHR it's not cheap. Maybe cheaper of you are in BKKn

It's ALWAYS cheaper from UK to BKK rather than BKK to UK. I booked a ticket 2 weeks ago from Manchester to BKK for £470 return, fly out on Easter Saturday and return 6th September, looked at the price again 3 hours later and it had gone up to £787! You just have to keep looking.

Just looked on Emirates web site and the same days are now showing £486. Just shows how prices fluctuate.

Just looked on Emirates web site and the same days are now showing £486. Just shows how prices fluctuate.

Logged in as a skywards member because the e-mail I received said that an additional 10% discount would be applicable, the price is still £486!!!

Am looking urgently for BKK/LHR/BKK in departing January (flexible date between 10th and 20th) and returning in less than a month. Best I see is Etihad 38k bht. (Don't want Aeroflot or via India). Any comments, suggestions or improvements on my price would be much appreciated.

Am looking urgently for BKK/LHR/BKK in departing January (flexible date between 10th and 20th) and returning in less than a month. Best I see is Etihad 38k bht. (Don't want Aeroflot or via India). Any comments, suggestions or improvements on my price would be much appreciated.

Try Eva air direct from their website, also Thai have deals on until March, same as Qatar. Oman is a rising star in the airline world.

And what is wrong with Aeroflot? They are steadily improving and fly airbuses and boeings nowadays. Check out airlinequality.com

1) This Emirates 'sale' seems to be a phantom. I tried to look for a London return price after the necessary 22nd Jan travel date and get nothing different from the 39k bht price for travel on any other other date, before or aftr the 22nd.

2) I'll have a look again at Oman and Eva but as I recall they weren't better than Etihad.

1) This Emirates 'sale' seems to be a phantom. I tried to look for a London return price after the necessary 22nd Jan travel date and get nothing different from the 39k bht price for travel on any other other date, before or aftr the 22nd.

2) I'll have a look again at Oman and Eva but as I recall they weren't better than Etihad.

I have been looking for flights to Zurich, normally Emirates is in the +40K area, with this sale they are quoting me 25815baht, now that is a saving, for the exact same dates.

Remember as with all sales limited seats.

When I do a search I click the box with +/- 3 days, gives a better picture of the prices available