Thai Massage In Pattaya

wedders

Been here a month now, myriads of massage places everywhere, but still can't find a good one that has cottoned on to the fact that when you have a massage, muscles relax, heart rate slows, and unless you're carrying a few extra kilos of fat - which I'm not - you can quickly get uncomfortably cold. Room temperature in Thailand is usually kept at a level which keeps the hard-working masseuse comfortable, not the customer.

Ask the woman to adjust the aircon, or even turn it off, and they reluctantly raise the temperature from 17 to 20 degrees. 30 would be about right for me, when it's 35 + outside.

Ideally I want to find a place with fans only. Can't tell from outside the massage places what the temperature is like inside, have to go in. Once in, it's too late.

I live at the Tukcom end of Pattaya Tai, so anywhere along Soi Bukhao and 2nd Road is easy for me to get to. Would happily go further as I have a car, for the right combination of great therapist and temperature!

I'm here for another 3 months this stay - any suggestions gratefully received.

Hi,

I would recommend you blind men massage center in Na kluea soi 22.

There you can choose between a/c and fan rooms. Fan room is also cheaper, I think 120 thb/hour.

Car park next to the building. They have usually +30 masseuse on duty.

It's easy to find:

Drive 2nd road up until dolphin round about

Take 2. Exit in round about - direction Na klue

Take first soi on the left (I think there is a family mart or 7/11 on the corner).

Follow the street, about 200 metres on left side is blind man massage. Sauna & small pool also available.

This is strictly medical massage place.

• Like 1

Hi,

I would recommend you blind men massage center in Na kluea soi 22.

There you can choose between a/c and fan rooms. Fan room is also cheaper, I think 120 thb/hour.

Car park next to the building. They have usually +30 masseuse on duty.

It's easy to find:

Drive 2nd road up until dolphin round about

Take 2. Exit in round about - direction Na klue

Take first soi on the left (I think there is a family mart or 7/11 on the corner).

Follow the street, about 200 metres on left side is blind man massage. Sauna & small pool also available.

This is strictly medical massage place.

Thanks for that advice. It's something I tried in Chiang Mai, and excellent too.

Strictly no extras Thai massage is what I am after... just one thing - can one request a female rather than a male masseur, as I feel more comfortable with the former!

theres a genuine and skilled massage place on the right side of the main entrance gate to the temple chaimongkol on Pattaya Thai

almost opposite whats known locally as the stinky market

its pretty much down the road from you towards the beach on the right side

they have aircon but use it very economically

i cannot imagine you getting cold

my Thai wife goes there regularly and recommends it to you

i went with her once, it was too hot for me

i hope that helps

theres a genuine and skilled massage place on the right side of the main entrance gate to the temple chaimongkol on Pattaya Thai

Sounds like it is literally next door to me (Center Condos). Thanks a lot :)

The blind massage place in Jomtien Complex certainly used to be fan only, but I haven't been there for about 2 years.

Seconded, I only use this place for a proper Thai Massage,

you can choose Fan or A/C room and also request male or female masseurs with soft medium or hard massages.

It's very popular so better to call them first for an appointment slot, tel: 038 251851

i hope that helps

No - can't find it. from the end of the temple boundary wall, to the Family Mart - and I'm assuming that's the right area - nothing....

Get them to come to your room and turn the fan on... Most places will let their girls go for the same price or 50 baht more....

Actually the no extras massage places I patronised in Chiang Mai when living there without exception wouldn't let their masseuses work out, mostly for reasons of safety in an environment they cannot control. And that was despite my being a regular, no hassle customer.

i hope that helps

No - can't find it. from the end of the temple boundary wall, to the Family Mart - and I'm assuming that's the right area - nothing....

ok the entance to the temple car park has a hut and security detail where you pay for parking

go through there, turn right, look directly up the car park towards the new multi story carpark area

its a small cabin about 50 metres directly ahead of you adjacent to the big gates

Ok thanks, misunderstood, thought you meant along Pattaya Tai, not within the temple area. Will head there after lunch. Cheers.

It's within the temple grounds

walking towards 2nd road go past the entrance to the multi story, go in the 2nd entrance (always has the small gate open) and it's just inside on the right

Thanks. Just returned. Really excellent Thai massage, but they had their two massive aircon units going full blast, so it was a bit uncomfortable for me. Fortunately the powerful lady who took care of me worked several times quicker than the usual masseuse, and with several times the force, so I didn't have much chance to get too cold.

I can usually fall asleep occasionally during a Thai massage, but today, no way.