Business Quality Calls To And From The Uk

yogic365

I did trawl back a way through the forum but it seems these things change quite quickly here. I offer telephone therapy and decided to throw off the shackles and leave the UK with my wife. I assumed Skype would be the best way of doing business but it seems that people are having problems when calling my 'skype in' number. I sound far away, underwater etc. The place I'm staying at the moment has about 2mb download as opposed to the 9mb I'm about to move into so it may improve but I need a back up in case the internet goes down.

I've got my mobile up and running with AIS and the reception is brilliant. Is the solution as simple as getting people to look at the Martin Lewis 'Money Savers' website and then just set up an account that allows them to call cheaply to my Thai mobile number? If so, who in your experience offers the best or clearest service. All humour aside, a client saying 'you sound very far away' isn't helpful.

The second part of this is how do I make clearer calls home to family and friends from my mobile. I don't really want to be continually swapping SIMs as it complicates people calling me. I've seen that True Inter sim is rated but I wonder if services like Deedial or Zayhi might be easier. I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest option, I just need bombproof and brilliant.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Ok, so I figured out how the search feature on this forum pulls it's results from the content of a post rather than the title.

It seems to me that I either go with DeeDial or Zayhi for the calls I want to make to the UK. Does anyone have a preference? This way I can keep my AIS sim in place and call out without even the cost of a local call.

I can recommend voipdiscount.com

I have been using it for years, whe you buy 10 euro worth of credit you get 5 hours free calls a week for 90 days. After that it's 1 or 2 euro cent a minute.

They have an app for smartphones as well called MobileVOIP so you can make calls to all your contacs without effort.

Compared to using Skype, 20 cents a minute to a mobile in Denmark, it's practically free.

Anders