"Your Profile" Hidden

SimonD

Hi,

Since the change I cannot access the 'Your Profile' feature. The drop-down menu (I assume) is hidden behind the ad banner across the top of the screen. I read it may have something to do with older browsers so just upgraded to IE8 but same problem.

Thanks for any help.

Simon

Hello again,

@ SBK: No zoom on, screen res is max 1280 x 800 (yes, it's an old laptop). The OS is XP media centre edition. It's a borrowed machine from a friend while my PC is under repair/upgrade and not really worth upgrading the OS to run IE 9.0.

@ whybother: I looked in that thread and did a forum search but didn't find any specific fixes to this problem other than software upgrades that aren't worth it for the reasons I gave above.

Found a work-around though: right-click on "Your Profile" and select 'open' from the drop-down menu. Works just as well so all sorted now. Thank you both for your replies.

Simon wai.gif

Hello again,

@ SBK: No zoom on, screen res is max 1280 x 800 (yes, it's an old laptop). The OS is XP media centre edition. It's a borrowed machine from a friend while my PC is under repair/upgrade and not really worth upgrading the OS to run IE 9.0.

@ whybother: I looked in that thread and did a forum search but didn't find any specific fixes to this problem other than software upgrades that aren't worth it for the reasons I gave above.

Found a work-around though: right-click on "Your Profile" and select 'open' from the drop-down menu. Works just as well so all sorted now. Thank you both for your replies.

Simon wai.gif