Itunes Download

gennisis

When I access itunes it appears to be the UK site,since prices are in GBP. Transfered to itunes from other sites it appears to be to the USA site ..where I notice prices are in dollars and lower than the UK.

Attempting to purchase from the USA site my password isnt accepted . I also had a notice that one item was not available from the site I was accessing but was from the other ??

So...do I download an Itunes program from the UK and also a program from the UK site ??

I have 2 computers...so could I get over the problem by installing the UK site on one and the USA site on the other...maybee having different email addresses for each site?

Edited by gennisis

It all depends on wether you have a US credit card and billing address. I have a Thai and a US bank card and billing addresses, so I have an iTunes account in those two iTunes stores on the same computer. You have to have a bank card (I use a US credit card and a Thai debit card) and a billing address in each country you want an iTunes account. I think there is another thread about this already and there are some ways around it, like with iTunes gift card from the US.

Jimi is right, its the 21 Century, so it does not matter where you download the app.

For legal reasons Apple use your billing adress to get you to the right store.

Since especially movies and music are protected in some countries.

As for apps, the developers decide to have them in some or all stores.

Youcan have multiple accounts (even on the same computer) to work arround that, butif you sync serval devices its quite anoying.

I use a nameless belize based creditcard for the us store and my thai cc for my normal day by day operations.