Rugby League Now On Truvision

English rugby league?

I reckon he means Aussie.

oz rugby league and super16 rugby plus international games,i watched a repeat of a broncos/panthers game this morning on tru vision it had the setanta logo in top right corner,i think it was 107 sports

Great move by True... although I just paid for a setanta HD dish for the pub for the 6 nations..... God dam_n it lol

It does however state on the Setanta site that there will be some regional variations.. Lets see what happens when the RBI 6 nations start

Edited by mightyharriss

English rugby league?

I reckon he means Aussie.

There is English Rugby as well as France and Ireland club games.

A veritable feast!

Its probably the same shows that Astro carries. The only European rugby league they showed was the Superleague Grand Final, and the Four Nations. Between Eurosport, and Astro Supersports, which carries the Sentanta games, they show a couple of French Top XIV games, a couple of English Premiership games, two or three Heineken Cup games each round, and occasionally some Rabobank Pro12 games. Can't really complain, I suppose.

SC

As you know, the Edinburgh Eagles' trip to Stanley Rangers has been moved to Sunday, so there's not much hope of catching that, and the Warrington game in Hull, so I think I'll gamble on them both being on Astro; or at least the BBC Results page... Sorry Smokie, I don't think I'll be coming over for the gamea.

Also the Calcutta Cup weekend (4th Feb) and the New Zealand Sevens (Friday - Sat). My internet'll be worn out...

SC

• 2 weeks later...

Just got our Feb programme guide from Truevisions and they're advertising the 6 Nations on Setanta.

And on Astro Supersports 2. Later on Sunday there is the "Rugby League All Stars" so presumably we'll be getting the NRL when that kicks off.

The NZ Sevens is on (not full coverage) on Star Sports on Saturday.

No sign of the Superleague which is less surprising than disappointing. Nor the first round of the Challenge Cup. where I am sure all eyes will be on Stanley Rangers' ground in Wakefield, to see if Ediburgh Eagles can repeat their triumphs of 2009 and 2010, and make it to the second round... That's not on satellite either, by the way.

SC

So Superleague kicks off tonight (strictly, 3 am tomorrow morning)

Its not on satellite over here, but commentary on Radio Merseyside - hopefully Ray French.

I'll not be staying up for it, but the Widnes Wakefield game should be interesting - two sides languishing at the bottom of the table, thanks to their place in the alphabetic order, and likely to stay there, unable to keep pace with Wigan or Warrington as they rise through the ranks.

Widnes' first game back in Superleague, and I think the first superleague game on their artificial turf pitch...

On Sunday, I'm sure Smokie will also be glued to the wireless for Hull - Warrington; a more reasonable 10 pm kick-off, Thai time.

SC

I;m doing to near Nakhon Sawon, is Truevision available everywhere in los?

Is it dish or cable?

I live in the sticks in Nakhon Sawan province. Truevisions available on satellite only where I live. Currently 1000 baht installation, 2000 baht deposit on DSTB(refundable if you have it at least 6 months) and 2155.15 baht/month for platnium package.

I;m doing to near Nakhon Sawon, is Truevision available everywhere in los?

Is it dish or cable?

I live in the sticks in Nakhon Sawan province. Truevisions available on satellite only where I live. Currently 1000 baht installation, 2000 baht deposit on DSTB(refundable if you have it at least 6 months) and 2155.15 baht/month for platnium package.

Thanks!