Another Beautifully Orchestrated Scam

facey

This is a beautifully orchestrated scam.. White Boy comes along on his motorbike & Police Man stops him & gives White Boy a ticket.. In this town White Boy gets a ticket just for being White.. Now White Boy has his ticket.. Now he has to leave his motorbike & go to the Police Station to pay the ticket.. Along comes Motorbike Taxi Man (Red Vests).. Motorbike Taxi Man takes White Boy 100 meters down the road, stops the bike & explains to White Boy that they have to go all the way to the Police Station.. & White Boy is going to be stuck at the Police Station for well over an hour then White Boy has to find his way back to his Motorbike.. Or White Boy could just give Motorbike Taxi Man 500 Baht (16 Dollars) & the ticket will disappear.. So White Boys says ""fuc_k it.. I got better things to do with my afternoon than waste it in a Police Station"" So White Boy gives Motor Bike Taxi Man 500 Baht & Motorbike Taxi Man takes White Boy back to his motorbike.. White Boy rides away & enjoys the rest of his afternoon.. At the end of the day Police Man & Motor Bike Taxi Men split up the profits from this little venture.. Just another perfect afternoon in Pattaya smile.png

post-138662-0-35367300-1325683176_thumb.

Quote: "In this town White Boy gets a ticket just for being White."

LOL... there is no ticket for being a white boy.... if you went to the police station there is a list on the wall of all fines and i've never see a 'white boy' ticket....

anyway, your actual fine would be around 400 baht so you only paid an extra 100 baht which would cover the taxi ride... so hardly a scam guitar.gif

could've been worse and got your white ass slung in to the monky house.....

Edited by William Osborne

"White Boy comes along on his motorbike & Police Man stops him & gives White Boy a ticket.. In this town White Boy gets a ticket just for being White.. Now White Boy has his ticket.. Now he has to leave his motorbike & go to the Police Station to pay the ticket"

How much was the ticket for?

"Or White Boy could just give Motorbike Taxi Man 500 Baht (16 Dollars) & the ticket will disappear."

Why would you hand over 500 baht to a complete stranger?

"So White Boys says ""fuc_k it.. I got better things to do with my afternoon than waste it in a Police Station"" So White Boy gives Motor Bike Taxi Man 500 Baht"

So white boy decided he had better things to do, and thought <deleted> it, why waste my time.

White boy elected to pay for a fast track service to make his problem disappear, why didnt white boy go to police station and pay himself, or did he have "better things to do"?

Sorry there was no scam, white boy was a prick.

This is all news to me! I'm still reeling from the Shell garage scam.... whatever next? Jet ski capers?, fake gold? Nigerian's with cases full of banknotes? The nipple gang? Drugged Indian tourists? Kathoeys hiding under the bed? (I can explain). Sounds too fanciful to be true at times. Surely "White man speak with fork tongue!"

..now... where's my beer.... right, carry on.