Motorcycle Bike Box Wanted.

pattayadingo

Previously I had seen a storage box for a m/c at Tesco on Pattaya Nua at 800 Baht but the bracket was missing. It was the only one in stock.

Yesterday as I rode around Pattaya along Sukhumvit, Nua, Naklua and 3rd road asking wherever I saw a shop that dealt with m/c and asked for a rear storage box to go on my Fino.

Only two had boxes. One was 3500 Baht and too expensive in my opinion considering the Tesco price. The other had a box at 1500 Baht including installation but no bracket to fix it to the the bike. He rode off to another shop but they had no bracket either. So I am still without a storage box :(

These boxes can be handy for smaller amounts of shopping or other items and I would like one without paying a through the nose (3,500 Baht).

Any ideas where I can buy one, please?

What is a Motorcycle storage box? I know there are storage units now in Pattaya that have small spaces for storage but I have never heard of a storage box (and with brackets?)

Jesus ch%$#@

I must be stupid. Ok now I know what you mean. The small boxes that go on the back of the bike for putting things in. OK ok sorry. Try going directly to the Fino shop and see what they say mate.

dam_n I know I have a bad cold and I'm taking medication but it's only cough syrup. Can I really be that stoned not to have got it the first time? hahahaha

Edited by Gone

Ahhhhhhh I read your ad again and regarding being good for shopping etc. do you mean one of those "side-cars?" If yes then I am sorry I miss-understood. If you don't them i;m still curious.

Re topbox for scooter I brought a box from a carboot sale in uk but purchased a rack to mount it on for my nouvo from the bike shop on the corner of south pattaya road and soi kowpai they had a selection of boxes there in varying sizes,I seem to remember that they where well priced compared to uk prices.

Re topbox for scooter I brought a box from a carboot sale in uk but purchased a rack to mount it on for my nouvo from the bike shop on the corner of south pattaya road and soi kowpai they had a selection of boxes there in varying sizes,I seem to remember that they where well priced compared to uk prices.

I have a Honda click - I went to Mityon the Honda dealer on 3rd road. It cost me 4,500 for a box & fitting and it was complicated job as they have to remove the rear bracket that is already there. (they gave me this so it can go back on if I sell the bike and want to keep the box) The box I chose is linked to the brakes so a high light comes on like in a car. This I think bumped up the price.They are limited to the weight they can take only about 3-4 kgs. But I would not be without it. Safe place for GF to carry hand bag. Small shopping items and keep your helmet safe.

Since I got a good helmet stolen once I never leave it in view.