Pattaya + Around - Wanted: Shihtzu (Or Similar Size) Puppy

Hi,

I am looking for Shihtzu or Westie pup, or a dog with similar size.

But no poodle, Yorkie or Thai dog.

I know, I could buy cheap Shihtzu's on Thepp. night market but with dubious pedigree.

But I would prefer a pup from a good home, where I can see pup's father+mother.

I don't want to bargaining about a few Bath and will pay a fair price.

Thanks

You could try asking the various vets, one on Soi Khao Talo is good. Dr Praew Pet Clinic. 089-967-1501

When we had to have one of our dogs put down due to illness she told us when we are ready for another one she knows many breeders that are not farmed or from the markets.

Just a word to the wise; if you ever plan on leaving Thailand and taking your dog with you, you might as well forget having any snub nosed dog. They are banned from flying on most planes now.

As for where? Fashion keep in hand bag dogs like these are found by the hundred in most dog rescue homes. Usually bought for a simpering wife / GF they outgrow their cuteness, or their nasty little nips of the fingers get too much and off they go. try their for your first port of call.

Just a word to the wise; if you ever plan on leaving Thailand and taking your dog with you, you might as well forget having any snub nosed dog. They are banned from flying on most planes now.

Well, I finally got one lovely and wealthy Shitzu boy already.

And no, I don't plan to leave TH with the dog. Missus stays here (with the dog), when I have to go to EU for business.

BUT, I travelled many times BKK-DUS and back, with my former dog, a Westie.

"Airberlin" never made any problems in this case.