Thai Driving Licence

I got Thai driving licence since some years, one of the requirements was that I need a NON Immigrant visa,

I wonder what will happen if I by some reason loose my NON-O visa and enter the Kingdom at a visa exempt,vill my driving licence be unvalid?

Thankful for answer.

If you have a valid Thai driver's liscense, it will be valid not matter what type of visa you have, even visa exempt.

This is a wise man. He is right. It has nothing to do with visa etc. Also as the next poster stated that "Renewing it might be a problem" you are only assuming and do NOT know. I will confirm that to renew it is NO problems what so ever. Even if your visa has gone back down to a Tourist visa with only 4 days left.

If you have a valid Thai driver's liscense, it will be valid not matter what type of visa you have, even visa exempt.

This is a wise man. He is right. It has nothing to do with visa etc. Also as the next poster stated that "Renewing it might be a problem" you are only assuming and do NOT know. I will confirm that to renew it is NO problems what so ever. Even if your visa has gone back down to a Tourist visa with only 4 days left.

Which of course is dependent upon which Land Transport Office you use, and since you need a residence permit form, issued by Immigration that is going to be your first stumbling block since most Immigration offices will not issue said form for a tourist visa

Below is a partial quote from the Pattaya Expat Club Thai driving license webpage. Link

(note4) A 5yr licence will only be issued to a foreigner if you have a Non-Immigrant visa in your passport, or hold a Residence Permit. A 1yr licence is issued using any kind of visa or entry permit, and may be renewed (for 1 year) if necessary.