Leo Beer - Nakhon Sawan

Hssl

Makro, Big C & Lotus are all out of Leo in bottles, I had to buy a case from the enterprising Witch in the old school booze shop near the tesaban @ 540THB. Anyone know of a shop that is selling nearer the pre flood price?

Ta

H

LOcal shop to me selling Chang at 42 and Leo at 47, pre new year, 7-11 add 2bts to each. Have a look for local mum and dads shop maybe they can do you a good price. Have you tried Archer, 7-11 doing that for 39 bts,5% not bad for a change.

LOcal shop to me selling Chang at 42 and Leo at 47, pre new year, 7-11 add 2bts to each. Have a look for local mum and dads shop maybe they can do you a good price. Have you tried Archer, 7-11 doing that for 39 bts,5% not bad for a change.

Archer = pub glass washings......................ughhhhhhhh but cheers is worse

I usually buy Chang by the case but local shop sell for 40 & 45 for Leo,beat you by 2baht.biggrin.png

Yeah !! " thaicbr " Archer, Cheers,sick.gif

Edited by Kwasaki

I usually buy Chang by the case but local shop sell for 40 & 45 for Leo,beat you by 2baht.biggrin.png

Yeah !! " thaicbr " Archer, Cheers,sick.gif

Big C sell's Leo for 45bt

Never tried Chang export - the normal stuff gives me a super sore head the morning after................. what's the export like?

Yeah !! ?? Classic 6.4%, daught Chang is nice as well IMO cheaper than Classic but only 5% never tried export myself, I'll look out for it.

Edited by Kwasaki

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late response. Export is 5% and has a smooth malty taste. No banging head the following day. Brewed in Ayutthaya and Kampeng Phet, probably more places aroung Thailand. Now my preferred Thai beer.