Gay Poll: How Do You Feel About The Fashion Trend Of Wispy Mustaches On Thais?

Jingthing

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A lighthearted gay topic for a change!

Some have called them like anemic slugs that got lost on the face.

I am talking, of course, about the questionable fashion trend among Thai men of the minimalist mustache.

Gay men in Thailand -- you know what I mean, or you don't have wandering eyes, or you're blind, or whatever ...

Edited by Jingthing

The pic I did post is not the best example of these pathetic lip slugs. You could find thousands of them on gayromeo but those are private people. The pic I did post was from a blog labeled Angry Asian Mustache, and he's not even Thai. Anyway, does anyone have a good pic of a pubic public pitiful Thai mustache?

Edited by Jingthing

In general I don't like them but as with a lot of things to do with sexual preferences, there are exceptions. Some guys really suit them, but I'll admit, not many. It's a bit like make-up, I hate guys that wear it but I've seen one or two that really seem to suit a bit of guy-liner and the like...

There doesn't seem to be an option for me in your poll so I'll refrain from voting.

wispy moustaches on gay guys, the euro collapsing, Israel about to bomb Iran, huge volcano about to explode in Iceland shutting down all european air travel for a couple of years.

So much to worry about, so little time.partytime2.gif

Hadn't heard about the volcano, about to go off again, is it?

There is a recent trend in wispy, unconvincing facial hair among gay Thais. It is a rare (though usually quite attractive) guy who's able to grow a nice full beard and moustache. Usually it's some scraggly uneven scattering of individual hairs or something that more resembles a caterpillar crawling across the lip or chin. A gay Thai friend speculated that this has something to do with them wanting to appear more 'butch'..... Bleaccchhh.

• Like 1

OK, who voted

I love them, the wispier the better! (1 votes [5.26%])?

Come out with it.

I don't believe you though.

If you do, well, I guess it wouldn't be germane on this particular forum to call you a p-rv--t.

Edited by Jingthing

• 2 weeks later...

wispy moustaches on gay guys, the euro collapsing, Israel about to bomb Iran, huge volcano about to explode in Iceland shutting down all european air travel for a couple of years.

So much to worry about, so little time.partytime2.gif

Hadn't heard about the volcano, about to go off again, is it?

http://www.news.com.au/world/katla-volcano-threatens-eruption-capable-of-disrupting-air-traffic/story-e6frfkyi-1226212906913

http://inewp.com/?p=10413

Katla usually goes off around 18 months after Eyjafjallajokull, and up to 10 times the volume of ash. Probably not a good year to be flying into Europe. Olympics? Forget about it.

• 4 months later...