Khunlaphun 9 Hang Dong - Where Is It?

davehowden

Yup.. Pretty far out of town, almost to where the actual village of Hang Dong is. So drive down the Hang Dong Road past the Samoeng Intersection (Big C) and then past the next traffic lights, and then you will see it on the left.

Keep in mind this development is H * U * G * E. Probably the biggest in Chiang Mai; so once you're in it's possible to still have quite a drive to some of the most far away houses.

Yup.. Pretty far out of town, almost to where the actual village of Hang Dong is. So drive down the Hang Dong Road past the Samoeng Intersection (Big C) and then past the next traffic lights, and then you will see it on the left.

The Samoeng intersection is not the BigC intersection but highway 121/Hang Dong Road intersection. A couple of stop lights off Winnie - I live very near there. wink.png

Keep in mind this development is H * U * G * E. Probably the biggest in Chiang Mai; so once you're in it's possible to still have quite a drive to some of the most far away houses.

Have a friend who lives there and the first time I entered the village I couldn't believe how far back I had to drive to get to them. Indeed big.