Tiger Motorcycles

MauriceVanTine

" Bikes in Thailand " forum is want you want, why the forum isn't called Motorbike forum is beyond me.

Or Motorcycle forum. I associate the word "bikes" with pushbikes, otherwise known as bicycles. As to the OP, I only know the dealer across the road from Sukhumvit Soi 101, which is way out of your way.

Edited by GarryP

Thanks GarryP and KWASAKI for the help I finally found a link from the Tiger page however somebody who can read Thai is a great help. I noticed this post got a lot of views so there might be a lot of folks looking for this. There is a big dealer in Kapang Pet middle of town. He carries everything. tele 055-722-555.

Regards

Moe

Thanks GarryP and KWASAKI for the help I finally found a link from the Tiger page however somebody who can read Thai is a great help. I noticed this post got a lot of views so there might be a lot of folks looking for this. There is a big dealer in Kapang Pet middle of town. He carries everything. tele 055-722-555.

Regards

Moe

If you want more info, reveiws from people in Thailand that have them, give " Bikes in Thailand " forum a go. K