I Have Been Robbed

vergeten

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at some of the men who frequent girlie bars they would be more likely to win the lottery in there home country than have any women interested in them

This old chestnut that is trotted out time and time again.

Okay......let's say that it is true. That SOME men couldn't get a girl from their home country. Maybe they are old, maybe they're no oil painting. No fault of theirs.

Society would just love them to disappear into a sexless, loveless existence and not complain.

Many of these men are divorced, so, they have attracted women in their countries at one time.

Everyone has the right to pursue happiness and if that road leads to girly bars, so be it.

Seems to me that you don't have to be a frequenter of girly-bars to warrant your description.

Aren't you married to a Thai with a large age difference that you met when you were old?

Maybe those that live in glass houses, even if they don't acknowledge it, shouldn't throw stones?

Edited by KarenBravo

Take a look at some of the men who frequent girlie bars they would be more likely to win the lottery in there home country than have any women interested in them

Okay......let's say that it is true. That SOME men couldn't get a girl from their home country. Maybe they are old, maybe they're no oil painting. No fault of theirs.

Society would just love them to disappear into a sexless, loveless existence and not complain.

Many of these men are divorced, so, they have attracted women in their countries at one time.

Everyone has the right to pursue happiness and if that road leads to girly bars, so be it.

Seems to me that you don't have to be a frequenter of girly-bars to warrant your description.

Aren't you married to a Thai with a large age difference that you met when you were old?

Maybe those that live in glass houses, even if they don't acknowledge it, shouldn't throw stones?

Do not group my Thai wife with bar girls,

yes there is a age difference but nothing like as large as a lot of farangs here

Maybe including you

From your posts you spend a lot of time in girlie bars, i NEVER have

yes there is a age difference but nothing like as large as a lot of farangs here

Maybe including you

What has this got to do with your original statement?

Yes, I love going to the girly bars. Been married 14 years and still love going to them. I don't partake in the extra-curricular stuff, though. I like to chat with them. I speak reasonable conversational Thai, so, I would imagine our experiences would differ. Amazing how they open up when you can speak the lingo and they know you are happily married.

Good for you, your wife wasn't a bar girl and she married an old man because of his good looks and personality.

You know, believe it or not, both bar-girls and "good" girls look for the same thing in their farang partners. Security.

I've met some wonderful bar-girls that made excellent wives and I've met good girls I wouldn't turn my back on.

At your age I would have thought by now you would have realised that this issue isn't black and white, but infinite shades of grey.

Edited by KarenBravo

Maybe including you

i dont think KB classed your wife as a bar girl,and i agree with a lot he says,a lot of it is true...i know some men who have married ..EX BAR GIRLS and some of them have become very good partners to them,i have also met the other types who have not been so good..but what do expect..we cant all judge a book by its cover..

In my opinion farangs who get scammed by bar girls deserve it, they are here for cheap booze and sex

Those who got scammed big time were looking for a partner, and mistakenly thought they had found one.

Those who came here for cheap booze and sex have no problem, they just hand over money for services rendered, fair deal.

Hope this thread doesn't give the moderator(s) too much of a headache.

Maybe including you

What has this got to do with your original statement?

Yes, I love going to the girly bars. Been married 14 years and still love going to them. I don't partake in the extra-curricular stuff, though. I like to chat with them. I speak reasonable conversational Thai, so, I would imagine our experiences would differ. Amazing how they open up when you can speak the lingo and they know you are happily married.

Good for you, your wife wasn't a bar girl and she married an old man because of his good looks and personality.

You know, believe it or not, both bar-girls and "good" girls look for the same thing in their farang partners. Security.

I've met some wonderful bar-girls that made excellent wives and I've met good girls I wouldn't turn my back on.

At your age I would have thought by now you would have realised that this issue isn't black and white, but infinite shades of grey.

Every woman in every country wants security in a relation ship with there partner

You must have a very understanding wife if she is happy with you going to girlie bars

You are no spring chicken yourself and i still have my hair can you say the same

I know there are some good bar ladies who only do it to support there families

There are also a lot that do it for the money, good on them

There are always more farang suckers turning up by the plane load

very true.

Except the guys who come here dont pursue hapiness. They let themselves go phisically and mentally and then they pay somoene to get 'hapiness' without thinking about her own hapiness.

Theres a big difference with a old looser with a singha shirt and buddah amulet and a fit 70 year old guy who's into sports/walks/art or whatever else that keeps a person interesting and alive.

The later are very rare around here and they usualy dont get scammed because they have enough english skills to find a woman of their status/mental level. Those like that who come here are usualy just coming here because the field of attractive young western women interetsed in a GOOD older guy is much much tinner than in asia. Also there's a lot more women in asia than in the west and most importantly in asia younger women can be interested in older worthwhile guys even if they are richer than him.