Free

Starbooks

We are starting a book club at Starbooks every Tuesday from 1pm to 3pm. Membership is absolutely free. Members privileges include a 10% discount on refreshments and bargain basket books at only 50 baht a title. Come and relax in the Starbooks garden with like minded people, sit in comfort and enjoy quality coffee and a snack. Discuss recent reads with friends or just enjoy a peaceful read in pleasant surroundings. We will be introducing other members privileges in future so come in and see us to get your free membership now.

post-148125-0-64573000-1326468424_thumb.

Sounds like a great idea, not much to do in Pattaya during the day and doesn't impinge on the evening activities. In fact I think I am right in saying there are a few interesting establishments close by for a post club debrief if you are inclined ;-). Do you have a book swap facility? I have a few I wouldn't mind exchanging.

Is this a second hand book shop? I'll check it out.

Is this a second hand book shop? I'll check it out.

Second hand bookshops conjure up images dark dusty and musky old shops run by be-speckled grannies.............I went there the other day and that is certainly not the case. Definitely heading over there Tuesday I see that there is a whole load of new books just arrived. I want to get in there quick before they all go.

Are you holding the club on the 24th of Jan, still same times if so?

I would like to find a copy of Scarecrow and the Army of Thieves by Matthew Reilly

I have a copy of 'Scarecrow' But not Army of thieves as yet....

also have, Area 7, Ice station, Temple, six sacred stones and Seven deadley wonders

I must apologise to the couple who attended the book club yesterday to find nobody there.

I had to do a visa run and nobody else turned up. I am sorry that you wasted your time and please, the

next time you are passing call in for a free coffee and I'll apologise in person....

Edited by Starbooks